Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
1 hour ago, car said:

After liking that, Xtina probably sent an angry email to her management team asking how Britney landed a high=fashion Parisian endorsement and she got Oreos. :ohreallylol:

She dueted with Ricky Martin after Britney was busy and said no. 

She dueted with Nelly after Britney's team rejected it.

She was asked by Versace to become their face after Britney said no because she was taking a break.

Gotta love a sloppy seconds' kween~ 

:unbothered:

Guest Brichney.

"Number one, Britney Spears is an icon, so I think in terms of her iconography, she fits into our Memento project perfectly. She is a lege[n]d in her field"

MY QUEEN AND ONE OF MY FAVE FASHION LINES! 

:tear:

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

I've seen pictures of the campaign in Paris, that friends living there sent me, I gagged. :crying3: 

There's something about Paris, that flawless city. :tear:

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Am I the only one who's not shocked by the GP's backlash to Britney being unrecognizable in these photos? :slowdown: I mean... She's the one who's been messing with her face since 2013, she looks drastically different.

nope 

10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

giphy.gif

Well they think she looks amazing. Nothing can compare to old Britney, nothing! But much of the GP still think of Britney as an old lady who shaved her head and went crazy, which is totally wrong. I can now tell you that they see a different image and it’s one of sexiness and beauty 

:lowkeyno:

I don’t get the trollin to a person, brand or anything... I don’t make fun of people that I know personally ... so much less to someone that I don’t know  :sassybrit: 

Looks bad because the person and brand of which they are making fun are super successful :holduplisten: so it’s:boredashell: sad 

you want to argue about fashion? Study fashion and make value arguments  :toocute: If not, still trollin and pressed  :tiffcackle:

Archived