Yas! Cleopatraney

jennyj

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

It's basically all over instagram, I've seen like 4 different accounts post the same thing. She's just too relevant :anxiety:

Though the comments..... I really can't believe that people don't get the joke, especially when they say "but Cleopatra wasn't white" :rlynow:

She was Greek I'm sure she was some sort of white

53 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

I really don't get the joke

The joke is that a Britney stan posted the picture of 3d model of Britney and made a joke caption about the scientists stuff, which obviously didn't happen. And so there are two quote retweets with "It's Britney *****" and now Instagram accounts picked it up. And a lot of people seem to take it seriously and either think that scientists actually reconstructed Cleopatra just like the renders, and say the "she wasnt white etc etc" or they are confused and say "isn't that Britney though wow" and they miss the joke. Either way, they take it seriously instead of realising it's a troll.

4 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

The joke is that a Britney stan posted the picture of 3d model of Britney and made a joke caption about the scientists stuff, which obviously didn't happen. And so there are two quote retweets with "It's Britney *****" and now Instagram accounts picked it up. And a lot of people seem to take it seriously and either think that scientists actually reconstructed Cleopatra just like the renders, and say the "she wasnt white etc etc" or they are confused and say "isn't that Britney though wow" and they miss the joke. Either way, they take it seriously instead of realising it's a troll.

:orangu:

20 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Thanks I was too afraid to say I didn't get it :ferg:

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I actually believed it when I saw it on IG, I went and looked up Cleopatra's bio even:ohdear:

Yeah, I'm a gullible sucker.:cackling:

I knew it wasn't true, but when I saw this... I was like wtf?  And I was like did I learn wrong?  But then found out the joke :orangu: 

Archived