Will Britney be dragged because of POM Tour?

pbarcelos

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was concerned at first, but i bet it's because they planned it a little last minute. also, the ticket prices are much higher than advertised. front row is at least 850. i purchased a fourth row for florida at $725. some of the venues may sound random, but they are strategically placed. for example. hollywood florida is perfectly between fort lauderdale and miami. hopefully people spend their coins. 

2 minutes ago, Britstory_3000 said:

i was concerned at first, but i bet it's because they planned it a little last minute. also, the ticket prices are much higher than advertised. front row is at least 850. i purchased a fourth row for florida at $725. some of the venues may sound random, but they are strategically placed. for example. hollywood florida is perfectly between fort lauderdale and miami. hopefully people spend their coins. 

Are these real prices?? :shadelaugh:  BOY DO THEY HAVE THE NERVE! 

I paid 350 each ticket in vegas, front row and I felt I was getting robbed :tiffcackle:

I have a feeling they’re skipping important European cities for this tour because they’re planning a bigger  proper one for before the new residence starts in late 2019, it wouldn’t make sense having Britney in Paris for two years in a row for example.

:lostney:

*delusional*

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think it still looks incredible compared to almost anything else out there.

Apart from Beyonce and Madonna, who puts on a good concert anymore? 

honey lots of people. i saw Katy Perry and Janet in the last year and they were both great. people either want to see someone dancing amazingly or singing live and britney doesn't really have either. that's where she gets a bad rep. people didn't care that she was lipping as much when she was dancing hard but now she doesn't and she still doesn't even attempt one note live.

katy's show had a great production value and she sang live and played instruments and had great crowd interaction/energy. janet put on a an amazing dance show. there are lots of others that have great live shows.

She'll only be dragged if she doesn't sell well, which I don't think is going to be a problem. At least you can't say she isn't doing anything for her fans. She's literally doing this for people that wasn't able to see her in Vegas and probably to slowly put herself out there again. 

Britney could do a great show and still be dragged, so... Even at her prime, she used to be dragged a lot by the media. Let's not pretend just because Britney is not the same anymore, she was this perfect artist who everyone loved. Actually Brit gets more credit now looking back to her prime days, it's like now they realize how amazing she was for real.

If they expect no live singing and watered down dancing then no. Unless they revamp for the “limited tour” and I hope they do if Pepsi is behind it then I can expect something a little better then what we got near the end of POM in Vegas. 

Lets just hope for the best and not another list that makes the GP think of her as a hasbeen. 

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think it still looks incredible compared to almost anything else out there.

Apart from Beyonce and Madonna, who puts on a good concert anymore? 

Lady Gagas current tour. Live singing, plays instruments and amazing production.

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3-

lady-gaga-los-angeles-forum-concert-revi

hbz-lady-gaga-tour-gettyimages-828995520

Katy Perrys current tour great production

katy-perry-gettyimages-849775374.jpg?itokaty-perry-5228-steve-jennings.jpgkaty-perry-witness-tour-km-11.jpgkaty-perry-witness-tour-montreal-010.jpg

Shakira will go on tour soon and while her stage is usually more simple she sings live, dances her *** off, plays instruments and interacts with her audience

shakira_3.gif

Pink sings live, plays instruments, dances sometimes and has about 3 songs with acrobatics and has great production

2012_american_music_a_r.jpgtvcover.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

maxresdefault.jpg

Kylie Minogue always has stunning visuals and sings live

Image_6-2-750x445.jpgKylie_Minogue_Les_Folies_Tour_015.jpg

94b5e569086cc0bc80ae3aafd976b70b--showgi

Ariana Grande sings live and dances ok and has a nice stage with costumes

ariana_grande_tour_sparkles_with_clay_pa12SHP_MEN_040615arianaJPG.jpg

Justin can dance, he sings live and plays instruments live and his production is also amazing

jtandthetenesseekids_01-h_2016.jpg1866_HRF_JT-2020_Hartford_131107_Photo_R

Same goes for Bruno Mars

IMG_0939.JPGBRUNO%20MARS%205%20by%20Steve%20Jennings

And Justin Bieber

A67G0478-JustinBieber-Philly-%C2%A92016T06BIEBER1-master768.jpg

JLO can dance and sing her stage was ok

tumblr_inline_mwu4x1PaU11qcas8h.gif

oh and Janet Jackson???

6 hours ago, Doug said:

I have a feeling they’re skipping important European cities for this tour because they’re planning a bigger  proper one for before the new residence starts in late 2019, it wouldn’t make sense having Britney in Paris for two years in a row for example.

:lostney:

*delusional*

I feel like they are just doing this as a little goodie for her European fans since they dont have time to do a proper tour before they start preparing the next residency and its been so longs since she has been here.

6 hours ago, Britstory_3000 said:

:girlwhat: i paid around $75 for a floor ticket, the most expensive ticket was early entry+floor ticket or hot tickets and those were around $150!

As some fans said already, ppl will bash her no matter what. But in recent years the GP has turned into being really nice to her I think. 

The hate and evil comments comes from the fans who doesn't get to see her in concert, unfortunately. 

I am superexcited to see the "the same five year old show" that I've seen become better and better only on video since I wasn't able to go to Vegas or Asia which I would have had for Piece of Me if I could. Also, I have ONLY heard how much people loved the show after actually seeing it live and how amazing she was. I hope she's gonna have an amazing time on tour and I can't wait for this summer. Finally I am going to see her live again!!!!

I don't think so. I think if you read the press for the past few years media do say that her dancing isn't what it used to be and that her live singing is non-existent, but they always emphasize the fact that she's been selling out arena's for 20 years and that the shows are always very entertaining and the crowds are wild. Overall most reviews are positive because they can't keep saying it's not a good show while it's been selling steady for years.

I'm sorry but GP and press don't see cheap outfits or lack of props, because they don't compare the shows to her previous work but the other shows they see out there today. And compared to those the show is still decent and entertaining, even with fewer props and basic outfits.

She's not going to get dragged. She'll get the same critique from GP as in the past 20 years: that she doesn't sing live. Apart from that they will say it's an entertaining show and that fans loved it.

55 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lady Gagas current tour. Live singing, plays instruments and amazing production.

katy-perry-gettyimages-849775374.jpg?itokaty-perry-5228-steve-jennings.jpgkaty-perry-witness-tour-km-11.jpgkaty-perry-witness-tour-montreal-010.jpg

Shakira will go on tour soon and while her stage is usually more simple she sings live, dances her *** off, plays instruments and interacts with her audience

shakira_3.gif

Pink sings live, plays instruments, dances sometimes and has about 3 songs with acrobatics and has great production

maxresdefault.jpg

Justin can dance, he sings live and plays instruments live and his production is also amazing

Same goes for Bruno Mars

And Justin Bieber

oh and Janet Jackson???

We used to get this from Britney. WTF happened that it's become so painfully cheap?!!

The costumes need sorting URGENTLY. She can't prance around in Lingerie for every song on her tour...Oh god the anxiety!

54 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

shakira_3.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Same goes for Bruno Mars

And Justin Bieber

oh and Janet Jackson???

Justin Bieber? From what I've seen (Purpose Tour) he lip syncs and doesn't put any effort in dancing, he looks over it all the time. No energy. Production is nice that's all 

Archived