We should already accept the fact that POM won't end in 2018

G L O R Y

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You do not know that

I know that because europe will give her the biggest backlash ever if she doesn't go and rehearse her moves go to a designer for good outfits and put some attention to good makeup and hair. she also must playback infront a mirror so she can work on her lipsynch skills.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a theory maybe this her way to set a trademark for Piece of me as a Tour. Basically every Tour being called Piece of...Britney Live in Concert.:mattafact: I think her teams goal is to make her. Touring artist because that’s where the big money is. But she is no Madonna who can sell out stadiums WW just on a tour alone imo. 

I have a feeling they they are going to Revamp the entire show because I know they are lazy but come on surely they are not that thick :outwithit: I know they have been in the past and even now but to really be able to sell this show WW AND As a Tour they need to change the show all together. 

Bring in new cherography, New costume designers, New stage set up and Take away and add some new song...pref more Hidden gems from her albums I.e Boom Boom, outrageous, Toy soldier etc. 

Make Piece of Me a spectacular show for her over seas fans pump money into it cause she will sell out of its all done right.  I think they will promote this with a new album/ by celebrating 20years of her career. 

8 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I have a theory maybe this her way to set a trademark for Piece of me as a Tour. Basically every Tour being called Piece of...Britney Live in Concert.:mattafact: I think her teams goal is to make her. Touring artist because that’s where the big money is. But she is no Madonna who can sell out stadiums WW just on a tour alone imo. 

I have a feeling they they are going to Revamp the entire show because I know they are lazy but come on surely they are not that thick :outwithit: I know they have been in the past and even now but to really be able to sell this show WW AND As a Tour they need to change the show all together. 

Bring in new cherography, New costume designers, New stage set up and Take away and add some new song...pref more Hidden gems from her albums I.e Boom Boom, outrageous, Toy soldier etc. 

Make Piece of Me a spectacular show for her over seas fans pump money into it cause she will sell out of its all done right.  I think they will promote this with a new album/ by celebrating 20years of her career. 

Honestly this is a fan's dream but it isn't logical. 

A slaying tour will help her sell... no I think relevant music and hype will make her sell. No one has interest in her these days. 

51 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Knowing her, she will get bored easily. But, she is also super lazy, and would rather spend more time with her kids and Sam instead of putting in more effort for a short tour.

She is not super lazy. She has improved herself a lot. She could take a break like she did for other eras but she won't. Let's stop the assumptions and wait...

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

I can't believe it! 
It's the FIFTH YEAR!
I just cannot believe it!
If she doesn't renew the show AT LEAST as Pom 2.0 did I will unstan her!
I just cannot with her! Afwul costumes, cut choreography, shitty hair and makeup, awful show production and FIVE ******* YEARS OLD PERFORMANCES!
If she dares doing Pom ttwe or stronger / crazy medley after the 31th of december once more I swear I'm done with her and the **** she turned her amazing career into!

Lol calm down. 

3 hours ago, The Dream said:

Britney doing the same show for that long is so not her. She always changes routines for her songs from one tour to another.

Logically speaking she will change it up a lot. Keeping the same name title is what worries me tho... If it's just for promotional goals, to become her trademark as you say, it's ok.

I agree. I am worried about her keeping the POM name. She needs to change up for the European tour which I'm sure she will do. 

3 hours ago, The Dream said:

She is not super lazy. She has improved herself a lot. She could take a break like she did for other eras but she won't. Let's stop the assumptions and wait...

What improvements? And do not menton things from 2016. Show me current things from POM that are an improvement on how she used to be because if anything she has regressed from where she was in 2016 after the revamp. 

my dream setlist for pom 3.0 if they keep this show for 2018.

• work *****
  • hold it against me
  • womanizer

• everytime
  • dont let me be the last to know
  • lucky
  • slumber party

• baby one more time
  • oops i did it again
  • stronger
  • crazy

• slave 4 u
  • boys
  • me against the music
  • overprotected

• gimme more
  • break the ice
  • my prerogrative
  • radar

• circus
  • do somethin
  • if u seek amy
  • piece of me

• new buzz single
  • toxic
  • till the world ends.

with new original choreo, new costumes and new remixes/medleys...i can dream. hahahaha

Archived