How scared where you in 2007/2008

Belgian Britney Fan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember being 17 going on 18 and being at school watching the news on web sites was so sad. :mj:

Also remember that someone posted that the main papers have already prepared or updated her obituary, that was the rock bottom to me. :otears:

But then the queen emerged with Womanizer and all that sad part was gone, it was all hype and emotion to see her return to her game. :groovin:

Yes everyone will say it was not primeney but ofc no one is the same after being on the game for so long, even football players or any sports have certain time that their performance isn't just the same. She is on a good place now and we should be happy as long as she has that honest smile in her face :kisses2all:

I was 22-23 during that time and I remember it vividly! I remember the tragedy of the 2008 VMA performance and I remember her being taken away in ambulance, that's when it really hit me and I felt so bad; honestly thought I'd wake up one day and she would be gone.:kyliecry: I do remember one instance when the paps chased her around and she was sitting on curb crying and the ******** just kept snapping.. :wyd:

She is quite lucky coming out on top of it all, proud of her! :sendinglove:

I was 10/11 years old and the attitude of Britney really seemed very cool to me. I remember that people always spoke ill of her and I defended her until the end of the instances, because deep down I knew that she would recover. :kisses:

Now that I remember, I went to a man who reads the future and told me that she was going to be able to get ahead.:bwink:

(Yes, I spent my money to know Britney's future, lol)

On 12/12/2017 at 5:16 PM, pablitonizer said:

I wasn't scared, I was just sad watching my icon destroy her entire career and being a complete joke on every channel :kyliecry:

People would come to me and say "Hey did you see your ex pop princess doing this or that"? I was a bit ashamed tbh, I stood by her but I have to admit I was a bit angry as well :kyliecry:

But I guess it's part of growing up, I made many mistakes in my life...like many mistakes but I wasn't followed by paparazzis 24/7 :whitney:

this, i ended up just tuning it out and living my life cuz it was sad following story after story

I remember people wondering if she was gonna make it

now i just wonder if her she'll ever switch knees when tapping on Make Me

I knew things were dreadful and the 2007 VMA performance confirmed she was not up to par professionally, but I thought that would have been a wake-up call. Cut to January 2008 and I saw her name and the helicopter footage from her house and the ambulance and Al Roker reporting on it on the "Today Show" … I was terrified that she had been found dead in her home. 

After the head-shaving incident, I seriously considered no longer being a fan. But I decided she needed support —whether she knows I exist or not — and I continued to pray for her. But I was scared. I was worried about her. I also remember I kept thinking when she shaved her head, "Why did she do that?"

Archived