Did Britney get engaged on her birthday?

Neemz

I think Britney just got engaged. She's not wearing a ring on her left hand in the Elvis cover video, but she is in the one where she is blowing out her birthday candles... and she just sang a ballad about fools rushing into love... 

If so... welcome to the Persian family Britney!!! If not... then she just likes wearing diamonds on her wedding finger like she’s done in the past haha

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JKW said:

And since when can we trust Britney about the things she said? :tiffcackle:

Well, I'm not saying she can't change her mind, but every gossip rag has said she's engaged because she wears a diamond ring on her ring finger for years, and years and years…

She's said twice that she doesn't want to get married. That's a fact. 

It doesn't make sense that she's wearing it in one video and not in the other.  I definitely think something might have happened. I'm sure she's said age didn't want to get married to protect herself but pretty sure good ol Sam would become her co conservator if she married him and maybe that prospect is exciting for her. :bang:

5 hours ago, JKW said:

And since when can we trust Britney about the things she said? :tiffcackle:

Exactly!

She’s also said she doesn’t have a tattoo, hasn’t had breast implants, is a virgin, is so excited for Femme Fatale to be released, Britney Jean is her most personal album....do we need to continue?

Oh she would DEFINITELY get married again.  I have no doubt she would like another child as well and if Sam proposed she'd say Yes.  She is a very traditional girl despite some of her behavior.

Who knows, maybe Sam already spoke to her dad about this months ago so her dad and Larry influenced her to end the residency.  Sam probably wants a child, so Britney would need to do it now before it's too late.  She's already a late-risk pregnancy so it would need to happen soon.

Archived