Chicago Steel Celebrating Britney's Birthday

Guest riccus

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not the least bit surprised, my city! We love Britney. There's a place in the city called Lakeview known for having blocks and blocks of gay bars it's a mini city within the city, it's called "Boystown" and there's one bar called Roscoe's that has "Slave 4 Britney" nights on the last Sunday of every month. I haven't gone since August but it's real fun, I can tell I'm the biggest stan there sometimes because they have a live dj that plays her hits and remixes them with video screens and they played Lonely from the DWAD tour on the screens along with a remixed version of the track and I was the the only one mouthing the words to that song and doing the original Slave routine lol they look at me and I'm like "Yes I'm bonafide! Go big or go home"

7 hours ago, Tetris said:

Slayed by the guy who knew everything!

Is he a gay?? :pieceofwhat:

slayed by him too, that was amazing hahahaha but i do wish he would've called out out the fact that they said "the snake from the slave 4 u VIDEO" when they clearly meant the vma performance haha

but regardless he was awesome and how sweet of them to do that as a team... i wonder if maybe they'll play that on the jumbotron at their game on dec 2nd? and maybe play britney songs throughout the night. would be awesome!

Archived