ORIGINAL:

2h85og3.jpg

EDIT:

w83li0.jpg

ORIGINAL:

2rcx2kw.jpg

EDIT:

21lu9gz.jpg

It kills me that she could easily get fillers in her nose and stop with the lip fillers, and look like a more mature version of herself. Instead, we get eternal Jokerney.:tear:

Goodnight. I think ill go listen to circus and eat a tub of ice cream. :imok:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her smile was one of the many features that made her beautiful :anxiety:

I was really never bothered by the nose job tbh, even though the old nose was just perfect, the new one isn't bad at all

But her lips :lemmetellu:

I've had injections once before. You can have them dissolve it. Otherwise, they naturally dissolve in a year if you don't get them re-injected

......so fingers-crossed that Britney forgets her next appointment or somebody just lock her up for a few days til the appointment date passes by :imok:

The fact is the number one reason she isn't relevant is her image.  She isn't remotely as recognizable as she was in the 2000s. (The NCCF notwithstanding)

Perhaps it was a blessing and a curse in that she plastered her image on every magazine cover in the early 2000s but in the late 2000s it was plastered on the tabloids.

Like it or not, good or bad, she is going to continue to hear about her image.  That's what happens when the entire success of your career is built on image.

Maybe she doesn't care, because she is so rich; but for the most part she looked great in 2016. (Here is another pretty good look; even though her lips don't resemble the Britney of old she clearly looks good):

Why the drastic difference a year later?

50 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The fact is the number one reason she isn't relevant is her image.  She isn't remotely as recognizable as she was in the 2000s. (The NCCF notwithstanding)

Perhaps it was a blessing and a curse in that she plastered her image on every magazine cover in the early 2000s but in the late 2000s it was plastered on the tabloids.

Like it or not, good or bad, she is going to continue to hear about her image.  That's what happens when the entire success of your career is built on image.

Maybe she doesn't care, because she is so rich; but for the most part she looked great in 2016. (Here is another pretty good look; even though her lips don't resemble the Britney of old she clearly looks good):

Why the drastic difference a year later?

Her success I'd built on her brilliant music and likable character 

Archived