Britney Spears Once Asked Designer Giuseppe Zanotti To Make Her Shoes That Would Melt On Stage

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-shoes-melt.jpg

Britney always knew how to bring the heat.

Giuseppe Zanotti is a world famous designer (he recently teamed up with Jennifer Lopez for a shoe line – the All I Have singer even gifted Brit a pair of her $2000 pinky-nude Puchi heels earlier this month). To promote his brand, Zanotti is making the rounds, and he's got some interesting tales to tell.

In a new interview with Star2, Zanotti touches on the many A-list celebs he’s collaborated with, including Madonna, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian and the princess of pop, Miss Britney Spears. He dropped a delicious crumb of information about our fav, and we felt compelled to share it with you.

Remember that iconic Women In Rock cover for Rolling Stone Britney was featured on with Shakira and Mary J Blige? That look was Zanotti’s work, but there was a request Britney had that the designer couldn’t oblige. What was it? She wanted a pair of shoes that would melt during a performance. Only a legend!

“Britney requested for a pair of shoes that would melt as she performed on stage,” he said. “It is stimulating to receive such challenges but I cannot meet all of them.”

That would have been a pretty cool stunt to watch while Brit cut up the stage. Saying 'no' to Slave 4 Uney? That feels illegal.

britney-spears-women-in-rock.jpg

Thoughts on Britney's request? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived