Britney Spears Once Asked Designer Giuseppe Zanotti To Make Her Shoes That Would Melt On Stage

Jordan Miller

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unusual, but sounds very interesting and unique.
Its always the crazy and unimaginable ideas that seem to become genius, memorable and big staple moments.
She probably wanted it to be done in a very creative and artistic way, that actually works on stage and looks amazing.
Though I can understand the designer's struggle... I mean its a crazy *** idea... but how would you even pull it off, without any errors as well?
Its a shame it couldn't be done somehow, coz I think it could of been truly great if done right and well for an award's performance or something.   

5 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Unusual, but sounds very interesting and unique.
Its always the crazy and unimaginable ideas that seem to become genius, memorable and big staple moments.
She probably wanted it to be done in a very creative and artistic way, that actually works on stage and looks amazing.
Though I can understand the designer's struggle... I mean its a crazy *** idea... but how would you even pull it off, without any errors as well?

If science can do this:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17074-1388764667-0.

Melting footwear should be no problem. :mattafact:

9 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

If science can do this:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17074-1388764667-0.

Melting footwear should be no problem. 

Omg that's crazy  :unreal:

Honestly though if it were done in an extremely intelligent way, timed well and done in one of her big spectacle performances with hot choreo during her prime... I think it would of stunned people watching at home. I can just imagine her dancing, then spinning and ending it where her shoes are literally melting or dissolving away by the end of the performance. Feels like such an MJ moment omg I can't  :anxiety:

Seems so unlikely though that it could be done still. Seems too magical to be possible haha! 

1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

Omg that's crazy  :unreal:

Honestly though if it were done in an extremely intelligent way, timed well and done in one of her big spectacle performances with hot choreo during her prime... I think it would of stunned people watching at home. I can just imagine her dancing, then spinning and ending it where her shoes are literally melting or dissolving away by the end of the performance. Feels like such an MJ moment lol. Seems so unlikely though that it could be done still. Seems too magical to be possible haha! 

Yeah, but even if everything was perfectly timed, it still doesn't really make sense. Why would the audience be staring at her feet in the first place? They probably wouldn't even realize her shoes melted, and only notice she's standing on a puddle at the end of her performance. :umsaywhat:

12 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, but even if everything was perfectly timed, it still doesn't really make sense. Why would the audience be staring at her feet in the first place? They probably wouldn't even realize her shoes melted, and only notice she's standing on a puddle at the end of her performance. :umsaywhat:

They could do a close-up or an extreme close-up on her feet when it begins to happen, so on the screens in the arena and on television it is perfectly visible  ;) 

48 minutes ago, cheri said:

how are u guys gonna hate when u havent seen the result? :mj: if it was primeney requesting then it may have been great. 2010 onward? no bc her outfits have all been trash :mj:

Ikr I actually think it's a bit extra but it's totally more original than anything she's wearing now. I'll take those shoes over the crap on piece of me:imok:

Archived