I'm gonna go ahead and say it, ya'll don't deserve Britney....

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omfg! The whole Myah Marie thing is a perfect example of how disastrous the “crumbs” of the Britney Fan Base cake are..

Demo singers that can sound like the artist are used all of the time & a lot of demos vocals are used as backup & harmony. 

The losers that perpetuated this garbage destroyed Myah’s career for nothing.. 

What garbage!

1 minute ago, Onyx1126 said:

Omfg! The whole Myah Marie thing is a perfect example of how disastrous the “crumbs” of the Britney Fan Base cake are..

Demo singers that can sound like the artist are used all of the time & a lot of demos vocals are used as backup & harmony. 

The losers that perpetuated this garbage destroyed Myah’s career for nothing.. 

What garbage!

Backup vocals are one thing, but when the stems say 'lead'...:nopingout:

but I agree, the army shouldn't have blamed her. She's just doing a job and making a living like the rest of us, the mess that was BJ was not her fault by any means :( 

10 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Backup vocals are one thing, but when the stems say 'lead'...:nopingout:

but I agree, the army shouldn't have blamed her. She's just doing a job and making a living like the rest of us, the mess that was BJ was not her fault by any means :( 

Lead stems or nah.. we don’t know the circumstances.. BJ was a production mess anyways.. with glitches making final cut I wouldn’t be surprised if files we’re mislabeled..

The problem here is that it was “used” as a vicious campaign of negativity & hate. The whole point was to spread it around that Britney can’t sing & that is clearly not the case. So.. IMO.. it was out of line for the fans to take it upon themselves to dig through the masters & try to drudge **** up in the 1st place.. I just don’t understand the obsession with “hating” on someone just for the entertainment of joyfully tearing them apart.. it’s quite sick.. and sad tbh 

last but not least it really did hurt the career of someone who was finding a lot of success.. SMH 

16 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Lead stems or nah.. we don’t know the circumstances.. BJ was a production mess anyways.. with glitches making final cut I wouldn’t be surprised if files we’re mislabeled..

The problem here is that it was “used” as a vicious campaign of negativity & hate. The whole point was to spread it around that Britney can’t sing & that is clearly not the case. So.. IMO.. it was out of line for the fans to take it upon themselves to dig through the masters & try to drudge **** up in the 1st place.. I just don’t understand the obsession with “hating” on someone just for the entertainment of joyfully tearing them apart.. it’s quite sick.. and sad tbh 

last but not least it really did hurt the career of someone who was finding a lot of success.. SMH 

What success? Her biggest accomplishment is a backup vocalist for Britney. What other prospects did she have? Her solo songs aren’t good.

The fanbase was right for dragging Britney, her team and the album. It comes as a shock that most of us are still here after that fraudery was committed. In fact, they are SO LUCKY this never got picked up by the media in detail because her career would have taken a huge hit to the point where had she refused to do damage control, Glory would have done Nelly Furtado numbers. Not to mention that her initial direction for the album would have proceeded the current Urban/Trap trend and she would have been ahead of the curve, instead of shoving out that tired *** EDM on the way out. Did Larry not see how ARTPOP performed?

Broke my Stan heart, Right when I needed something like Britney's new music the most.  I remember reading a list of Britney rumors back in the day.  One said another chick was singing for her. I knew that was a lie then, cause I literally studied her voice growing up. Who would have thought she would pull this.

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17243-1381919554-0.

I can't see :/ 

18 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

The only thing I agree with is the dragging of Myah, like I said I agree she was not to blame for the mess, she's just a girl doing a job. As @BoyToySoldier said, everyone involved in the album is lucky the GP and media didn't catch wind of the mess that it truly was, it would've been even more disastrous than the situation already was.

I don't blame fans for digging, it's what all fandoms do. Video game fans are always ripping apart game files to see what else lies within, what got cut and didn't make the final product, etc. It only makes sense that fans of music would do the same. And it's a good thing, because if the fan base didn't figure out the facts behind this album, Glory could've potentially been a BJ 2.0 and I don't think anyone would've been here for that.  

10 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

Stems or nah? Really? We do know the circumstances. Team Britney scrapped an album over something that would be more marketable, made Will.I.Am the exec and expected him to produce songs like thatPOWER, Scream and Shout and BEP stuff (that sold and got exposure) but Britney wasn't interested, had other commitments and they ran out of time to make the album meet a certain standard. 

As much as no one person was solely responsible, Britney, her team, Will.I.Am, Anthony Preston and Myah Marie are all equally to blame. Britney should've stood her ground, or record the songs just to get them over with, her team should've planned better or chose other material, Will.I.Am shouldn't' have wanted to produce and edit finalised tracks, Anthony Preston should've used Britney's vocal takes and Myah shouldn't have recorded lead vocals. 

There's a reason why producers, and writers jumped ship with this album, and placed all the blame back onto team B. 

as fan of any artist, we expect them to be the person we're hearing, not an imposter. The reaction was fair and expected.

Archived