How can Taylor have a higher net worth?

Noname2022

1 hour ago, hellokittybish6 said:

Hhahaah and Britney hasnt ever done that right? she has 7 successful albums and 6 tours and a couple mini tours and she has kids. The way you worded it makes it sound like  Britney hasnt done that. But yeah taylor prolly doesnt have as many expenses or spends wisely. 

I didn't say Britney didn't but ppl were wondering how she caught up. Tours have majorly increased in revenue over the years. So has the prices of Merch.

Taylor had huge selling albums, tours, card line, at&t sponsorship, perfumes, I'm just saying that's how she caught up to Britney in a short time. 

Britney hasn't had half of that in awhile. Plus with her expenses. I'm sure Britney's net worth is stable now but I do remember ppl reporting her spending was out of control pre-circus. Maybe Britney did go through a lot of money. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Her net worth is $280 million and Britneys is $200 million. How is that possible? 

Britney has been in the game since 1998 and was everywhere... Why does Taylor have more?

Well, Taylor is more important these days, because she has everything (huge sales, hits), Britney lives off her past basically with that residency and doesn't seem to enjoy her interviews or whatever, i mean what do you expect?

Madonna has a better Networth because she is not lazy and gives everything on stage and in interviews.

I mean Britney probably has to spend alot on the conservatorship, child support, all that. That being said her perfume line is worth over 1B (obviously she only gets a percentage of that but still) and that's only a side project for her. If you count album sales, streaming, music video views, merch, the $475 000 she makes per show, social media, appearances, her mobile app, royalties, etc. I'm sure she makes more than she is comfortable with. That being said there are alot of expenses for someone like her- hair, makeup, clothes, pets, renting mansions, kids, cars, security, maids (probably), cosmetic procedures, skin care, trips, Team B payroll (like 200 people's jobs), Papa spears pay, etc. etc. 

Archived