How can Taylor have a higher net worth?

Noname2022

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think that number is correct tbh.. Christina is worth 160 Million there is no way Britney only has 40 Million more than her. Also somethimes im not sure they are right. For years they said Christina was worth 130 Million and they never adjusted it despite her earning 60 Million just by doing the voice. Doesnt sound right to me. Also hasnt Britney been worth 200 for yeeears now?? Im sure its more.

But if the numbers are right then it is possible that Taylor spends her money wisely or has made good investments.

Britney's poor financial situation was one of the reasons given to the court for the conservatorship over her estate.

As of 2008 she was undergoing a $17-million audit with Jive. I'm not sure how that all shook out in the wash, but the impression that was left was that the conservators were needed to get her back on track.

The conservatorship itself is also quite pricey. So there's that.

https://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/britney-spears-expenses-over-10-million-since-beginning-of-conservatorship-71247/

At this point I have no idea where she'd be at.
Sometimes you see various publications guessing it, but they usually don't seem very accurate or don't even cover everything that there is to cover either.
I'm not sure if anyone knows for certain at this rate tbh.

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Taylor has had huge eras for about four albums now. Goes on World tours. Also investments and maybe she doesn't spend much. 

Hhahaah and Britney hasnt ever done that right? she has 7 successful albums and 6 tours and a couple mini tours and she has kids. The way you worded it makes it sound like  Britney hasnt done that. But yeah taylor prolly doesnt have as many expenses or spends wisely. 

Archived