What will Britney do ?

DaleH9423

I expect her to take a good break and work on music and enjoy her family life. I’m not expecting any new music until early 2019 to celebrate her 20 year anniversary. Obviously that’s when her 10th album is coming out. That or some kind of new hits compilation with new music. 2018 is going to be a dry year, but we have a lot to look forward to in 2019. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cheri said:

why the **** did she randomly adopt a quasi british twang in the first vid the further the interview wentvoid0-53.gifcute bottle, cute idea with the way the spray itself works too. havent smelled it tho and dont want to smell anything with that ******* name on it either. void0-53.gif she said the same **** when her record sales started to tank, that she doesnt care about selling records etc then she goes on and talks about how her promotion schedule was killing her void0-53.gif

i gagged at the "i was born this way" reference in the second video. it was ok til she said that.void0-53.gif and what the **** does she mean by "it's not possible that i have the resources that other kids have, this is not fair"? does she mean she's at a disadvantage in comparison to nonfamous people or what? void0-53.gif "im an actress now" u were a huge reason why machete 2 was **** void0-53.gif

She victimizes herself when she doesn't feel at her best. ARTPOP wasn't a product of you being overworked by your team, you were the one that wanted to do everything but the kitchen sink to try and top your pretentiousness from the last album. It's the same reason why you're now all stripped back Joanne country.

Also, she needs to stop trying to make it as if her image isn't a huge factor in her success. "I have more to offer than my image", what is that exactly? What have you offered more than your image? Because it's gone hand in hand with your music, otherwise Red & Blue would have been successful and not The Fame. It's gone to a point where I can't her one of her songs without automatically picturing some wacky costume she wore or antic she pulled while performing. It's great that she loves to be creative and she has some good ideas but don't try and take it all down now that you want to take a break.

4 hours ago, DaleH9423 said:

We had one picture and Britney wanted to do another one , and they Fe gave them both to me when I went and picked the pictures up 

I remember :urite:

Did U remove account , cuz instagram doesn't show in op there? :tiffcackle:

:Lshark:                                       

:shameless:

Hard to say - in FTR (9 years ago omg) Daddy Spears says Britney has to be occupied with work - I hope she returns to doing dance schools for kids.

I do not think the conservatorship will let her have a kid, let alone with someone like Sam.

I'm starting to think the Spears will try to focus on Jamie Lynn's career next, although time is running out with that one.

I'm really nervous that she'll sign another Vegas residency deal =( That would mean she does the same thing she's been doing for the last 4 years - perform in Vegas and release B10 but hardly give it any attention. Either way, I'm thinking B10 will probably come out in about 2 years. She hasn't been recording and Glory took 2 years so now that Vegas is almost over, I have a feeling she might start recording soon. If she doesn't do another residency, she might tour in 2020.

Short break, release B10 in 2018, and start a new Vegas show.  We all ******* know it's going to happen.  Larry even hinted at it, likely so that we will stop thinking we will get another real era and to avoid total disappointment, by saying that they are looking into other venues in Vegas.

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Short break, release B10 in 2018, and start a new Vegas show.  We all ******* know it's going to happen.  Larry even hinted at it, likely so that we will stop thinking we will get another real era and to avoid total disappointment, by saying that they are looking into other venues in Vegas.

This.

Vegas, and an album with 1 or 2 singles is the new norm for Britney's career now.

Anyone that thinks there is going to be another real era again is setting themselves up for disappointment.

BOMT 20th anniversary is probably just going to be a tweet :mcorangu:

Archived