What era/year were haters most envious/jealous of her?

brit4u1998

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the Britney era and throughout ITZ.

During Britney, people got jealous of her but it was more like a love/hate thing with her. After the JT breakup, people became more annoyed than jealous. They started finding more faults in her. As for ITZ, she was everywhere and it was insufferable for everyone. People were starting to question her talent after all the craziness she made with her new record where she was 'whispering' and moaning on the tracks and the 55 hr marriage, and the short affair with Columbus Short and her crazy partying and overall major change in image. I think people envied her because they considered her 'talentless' but with that jealousy and envy came hatred. She pissed a lot of people off. They loved her and they loved to hate her. 

56 minutes ago, Britney's Blackout said:

End of the Britney era and throughout ITZ.

During Britney, people got jealous of her but it was more like a love/hate thing with her. After the JT breakup, people became more annoyed than jealous. They started finding more faults in her. As for ITZ, she was everywhere and it was insufferable for everyone. People were starting to question her talent after all the craziness she made with her new record where she was 'whispering' and moaning on the tracks and the 55 hr marriage, and the short affair with Columbus Short and her crazy partying and overall major change in image. I think people envied her because they considered her 'talentless' but with that jealousy and envy came hatred. She pissed a lot of people off. They loved her and they loved to hate her. 

Damn. I didn't think of it like that until you told me it like this.

Yes, I noticed that by around 2002 to 2004, people were really hateful of her. That was definitely the peak of Britney hate! It was a bit interesting to read.

8 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Not really ITZ, by 2002 her prime started to decline slowly (Justin breakup, mexico bird flip and concert cancellation, madonna kiss, etc.)

I forget that the media went against her with the whole Mexico thing, and the Crossroads premiere controversy thing. Oh, and the Justin breakup.

Poor Britney, no wonder she rebelled.

I know what you mean, but I would definitely be jealous of her body in 2002 and 2003. And she got a lot of attention, even in 2003.

Archived