Britney: Piece of Me 27/10/2017 Thread

Witty

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seriously cursed with the videos. This time the audio is "clearer" but you can't see **** lol Most of the times the lights were so bright, the camera just turned white, or these men in front of me cover exactly where Britney is. Fortunately I could see her perfectly in real life, but I had to keep my phone lower so i wouldnt bother the people behind me. 

This was the best one because everybody sat down (rude, I know) 

There were lots of people dressed up like Britney, from all the eras and performances, and i didn't get why, until a few minutes ago that it was for Halloween lol Larry Rudolph talked to some of them in the VIP section, in front of me. Pam Chu was there in the audience before the show started with what I believe were her parents and another relative

Guest Diamond Horse

On MATM she is even in sync with the dancers :o

About DYWCO, when the man was pushing the pyramid thingie and the man's face was right behind her ***.... I thought that it would be a perfect time for Britney to.... :mattafact::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::mattafact:

5 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

She has literally given up... Didn't do the hard parts during Make Me and stood up and did the slumber party dance... 

It's almost over so im sure she will drop less and less. I wonder if props will start to dwindle to clear out for someone else and clean up. 

Its a terrible attitude to have but its what  it is 

Archived