Was James referring to Britney again?

Oxic

On a new video of Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts with Anna wintour, he was asked "Which Carpool Karaoke did you have to fake the most enthuasism for":

8:30 

"I mean it's so obvious" and also "this person would NEVER go to dinner parties" :outwithit: and I read the comments and people said it could be Mariah or Selena too, but both of them go to parties and stuff you know:ponderney: It's not the first time he hint it tho 

Maybe I'm speculating too much idk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 10/26/2017 at 3:25 PM, really really cool guy said:

And anna seems to be nice:mattafact:

Yeah I watch the documentary she was in and she seems like a normal person or maybe it’s because of cameras but it’s no doubt she’s tough but it’s cuz her job requires her to be.

On 10/26/2017 at 4:21 PM, joe sp said:

he is fake and annoying :trash:

Truly. I was watching the George Michael documentary that came on recently and saw him on it. I can understand why James was on it, just groaned when I saw him since he irritates me. And don't get me wrong, the documentary was very interesting and I'd highly recommend it for diehard George fans or even the casual George fan. 

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

How would it even be talking **** when Britney is hard to work with.

Fans did push for it and her team did listen but Britney should have been aware of what it is. 

I mean I get what you're saying, but at the same time it's like.....he seems annoying as **** which is prob why Britney was so awkward and I could see how she would think that the show was about him singing her songs while she's there.....I mean the title of the show makes it seem that way. I had never watched it before either tbh! 

Archived