Billboard shades DaVinciney

G L O R Y

Guest Paris Hilton $
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

it's not like the paintings are newsworthy. 

still made the news

2 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Billboards comment doesn't really make sense to me :calculating:

they're saying that smtimes they feel creative but in reality they're doing something uncreative, like britney's painting

but they're just not into art,, the flowers are the flowers expresses and are the meaning a renewing of something, and all those lines are the visual representation of 

nah just kidding 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

still made the news

they're saying that smtimes they feel creative but in reality they're doing something uncreative, like britney's painting

but they're just not into art,, the flowers are the flowers expresses and are the meaning a renewing of something, and all those lines are the visual representation of 

nah just kidding 

I right I see! thats mean :flawlessbye:

But thanks for the whole representation thingy, really undertstood it ;) 

the act of art is what's supposed to be important, not necc the art itself. I think most adults who aren't that experienced in painting's works would look a little juvenile but the point is to relax and just create and work with colours etc to soothe the mind and nurture that part of the brain.....regardless of what you are painting or how sophisticated it looks.

and tbh, I thought everyone knew that! ppl who judge Britney's art need to check themselves. 

also she should auction her paintings for charity. I would totally want a Britney orig in my house. 

Archived