Femme Fatale Was Tragic

IconicShow

The album was great but the Femme Fatale tour was tragic, I was watching some full shows of it last night and this evening and she was super stiff, uncomfortable and the costumes were a mess. Great song list for the show and the routines we're basic.

Vegas Piece Of Me snatched both Circus tour and Femme Fatale Tours.

Evidence below:

Femme Fatale Tour:

anigif_original-grid-image-18957-1403798giphy.giftumblr_meholpJQJL1rxbnfyo1_500.gifgiphy.gifBritney%20Spears%20Perform%20Live%20at%2

Circus Tour (A lot of gum chewing and lipping on this tour.

tumblr_inline_ndgmwj518j1qm5jtm.gifgiphy.gif

Currentney

source.gifgiphy.giflarge.gifgiphy.gif

19b9h3.gif

Britney went from using fake spray on Ab's to now looking her hottest since 2002-2003

britney-spears-2000.jpg?w=1620&h=2000

Britney literally gave the world "Something to talk about" when she sang live 100 percent and sounded GREAT.

Britney is doing things now that she hasn't done since her early days.

Why be so upset at what shes delivering now when it's slaying several previous era's.

Glory slays both the Circus and Femme Fatale albums.

The choreography has gotten better, she's in AMAZING shape, in love with Sam, has her sons, career and continues to work.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got your point, but even if she was very bad at that time as a performer, the Femme Fatale tour will be in my heart no matter what. First time ever she came to my country. :gobaby:

At least, it was a very solid era, she delivered 4 singles, 3 of them very succesfull and HIAM is one of my favourite, as single and music video aswell.:mattafact:

8 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I love the album but it was the first Brit album I didn’t feel a connection to, and her awkwardness through the entire era was painful.

Funny, because that was me with Britney Jean. Femme Fatale I took as her party child, just fun and sassy. With Britney Jean, it really didn't feel like a Britney Spears album to me. I was literally like :calculating: the first listen through.

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The tour was a disaster honestly! The album while decent hasn't aged well because it was too generic and hit centric, I do still listen to a few of the tracks semi regularly though! 

Yeah the album had some good songs i love HIAM, TTWE, Inside Out, a a couple others.

Not a big fan of HIR, TFM, BFB and some others.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Funny, because that was me with Britney Jean. Femme Fatale I took as her party child, just fun and sassy. With Britney Jean, it really didn't feel like a Britney Spears album to me. I was literally like :calculating: the first listen through.

That's cause the album turned into a mix of Myah and Will.

Britney was the prop.

Just now, IconicShow said:

That's cause the album turned into a mix of Myah and Will.

Britney was the prop.

I mean that obviously explains it, but at that time of release, I didn't know that. So listening to the album for the first time really disappointed me because I had such high hopes for the whole "personal pop" thing but it just ended up being a dud. It was the first album that I didn't enjoy listening to all the way through.

14 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The tour was a disaster honestly! The album while decent hasn't aged well because it was too generic and hit centric, I do still listen to a few of the tracks semi regularly though! 

true, the only songs I listen to are How I Roll, Criminal, He About To Lose Me, and I Wanna Go

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah the album had some good songs i love HIAM, TTWE, Inside Out, a a couple others.

Not a big fan of HIR, TFM, BFB and some others.

I actually hate TTWE, it's the most generic song she has ever recorded! BFB is the worst song in her discography and I actually like HIR I think it's one of the coolest/more experimental tracks she done and TFM is one of my faves on the album! 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean that obviously explains it, but at that time of release, I didn't know that. So listening to the album for the first time really disappointed me because I had such high hopes for the whole "personal pop" thing but it just ended up being a dud. It was the first album that I didn't enjoy listening to all the way through.

I actually like several songs on BJ, what ruined it for me were the Myah vocals, production, Anthony Preston, Will I Am and how once he got on board he took over in a bad way.

There's always a song or two I don't care for and skip on each album.

1st album I skip The beat goes on

2nd album I skip Dear Diary

3rd album I skip Let me be

4th album I skip Brave new girl

5th album I skip Heaven on earth

6th album I skip Mmm Papi

7th album I skip trouble for me, how i roll

8th album I skip It should be easy, chillin wit chu

9th album I skip Coupure Électrique

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I actually like several songs on BJ, what ruined it for me were the Myah vocals, production, Anthony Preston, Will I Am and how once he got on board he took over in a bad way.

There's always a song or two I don't care for and skip on each album.

1st album I skip The beat goes on

2nd album I skip Dear Diary

3rd album I skip Let me be

4th album I skip Brave new girl

5th album I skip Heaven on earth

6th album I skip Mmm Papi

7th album I skip trouble for me, how i roll

8th album I skip It should be easy, chillin wit chu

9th album I skip Coupure Électrique

LMB and CE are so good though! 

Archived