Femme Fatale Was Tragic

IconicShow

I think her outfits werent flattering, especially for the size she was. She should have kept her tummy covered up and that awful bra/shorts look for I wanna go etc was tragic and brought out the worst.. i also feel like she wasnt **** that era, she was more mommy-ish and i think she even said that herself then. She is more in touch with her sexyness now andcan combine it with being a mother. And ofcourse puffy face and dead eyes. shE was far from a femme fatale

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I actually like several songs on BJ, what ruined it for me were the Myah vocals, production, Anthony Preston, Will I Am and how once he got on board he took over in a bad way.

There's always a song or two I don't care for and skip on each album.

1st album I skip The beat goes on

2nd album I skip Dear Diary

3rd album I skip Let me be

4th album I skip Brave new girl

5th album I skip Heaven on earth

6th album I skip Mmm Papi

7th album I skip trouble for me, how i roll

8th album I skip It should be easy, chillin wit chu

9th album I skip Coupure Électrique

Wow, the beat goes on, how i roll and coupure electrique are all very unique songs i am proud she recorded. 

12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Taste is subjective, so I honestly never harp on people for what they like/don't like (much less downvote them for their personal opinions--I think that's incredibly juvenile). But I have to say, I was pretty taken aback at seeing "Heaven on Earth" here, since I genuinely think it's one of her best songs ever. I think even Britney herself said it was her favorite track off of Blackout.

I guess I'm just curious as to what you dislike about the song? You're obviously not obligated to provide me with any kind of explanation, but I guess seeing it listed alongside utterly unredeemable tracks such as "Mmm Papi" and "Chillin' With You" made me emotional. :crying1:

18 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Funny, because that was me with Britney Jean. Femme Fatale I took as her party child, just fun and sassy. With Britney Jean, it really didn't feel like a Britney Spears album to me. I was literally like :calculating: the first listen through.

I don’t really feel any connection to FF or BJ... I feel it with Glory but that’s mixed with all of the letdowns 

5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Taste is subjective, so I honestly never harp on people for what they like/don't like (much less downvote them for their personal opinions--I think that's incredibly juvenile). But I have to say, I was pretty taken aback at seeing "Heaven on Earth" here, since I genuinely think it's one of her best songs ever. I think even Britney herself said it was her favorite track off of Blackout.

I guess I'm just curious as to what you dislike about the song? You're obviously not obligated to provide me with any kind of explanation, but I guess seeing it listed alongside utterly unredeemable tracks such as "Mmm Papi" and "Chillin' With You" made me emotional. :crying1:

I'm not that person but I think it's boring. 

Her vocals are great and I like the lyrics but it ruins the mood of BO tbh 

19 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I actually like several songs on BJ, what ruined it for me were the Myah vocals, production, Anthony Preston, Will I Am and how once he got on board he took over in a bad way.

For me (talking about the ones that I skip all the time whatever my mood is, 'cause there are others that I skip from time to time):

-1st album, I skip I Will Still Love You, Soda Pop, The Beat Goes On, I'll Never Stop Loving You, Thinkin' About You and E-Mail My Heart.

-2nd album, I skip Dear Diary, You Got It All, When Your Eyes Say It, Girl in the Mirror, Heart.

-3rd album, I skip That's Where You Take Me.

-4th album, I skip nothing! ;)

-5th album, I skip nothing! ;)

-6th album, I skip My Baby, Rock Boy, Mmm Papi.

-7th album, I skip Big Fat Bass.

-8th album, I skip Chillin' With You, Body Ache, It Should Be Easy, Now That I Found You, Passenger.

-9th album, I skip nothing! ;)

Back on topic, I don't think that the Femme Fatale Tour was "tragic". Britney's performance definitely was, but I really liked the remixes, most of the costumes, and the pre-recorded vocals (and the extremely few live vocals). Some of the performances weren't perfect but were still enjoyable to watch (at least for me) like Hold It Against Me, 3, How I Roll and Slave.

The album is nice but Britney, In the Zone, Blackout and Glory are all better. But it's good for working out I give you that. The only song that I dislike on it is Big Fat ***, and I skip Drop Dead sometimes too, but the rest is allright. None of the songs are excellent tho.

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I was never really a fan of of the music either. And I don't really think Britney was either :truthtea:

Inside out is a solid bop though. 

Inside Out would've been an amazing single and video compared to the ******* that voted for Criminal which was the only single off that album to tank.

8 hours ago, Dune said:

anigif_original-grid-image-18957-1403798

Classic, living meme legend 

But I enjoy watching Circus Tour even if it's not perfect, I can see Blackoutney here
giphy.gif

For me it was the lacking choreography that I didn't care for, the setlist was fine I hated the MATM remix.

tumblr_lwcwh302zy1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I'm happy Britney reverted back to the original MATM without Madonna and a little bit of the original choreography.

JaggedFlusteredDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

Archived