Femme Fatale Was Tragic

IconicShow

22 hours ago, LikeASlumberParty said:

POMney is better, FFney looked tired all the time and lifeless while Circusney was the queen of just walking. At least Currentney is full of energy and moves every second, looks happy and provides good entertainment.

there is something more in each era tbh.. but now if we take out the fact that we seen POM a thousand times yes she is quite good especially revampney 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

there is something more in each era tbh.. but now if we take out the fact that we seen POM a thousand times yes she is quite good especially revampney 

I do agree, revampney was amazing, she had lots of energy, generally good costumes and looked super confident on stage. Currentney is still good however, we have recently got live vocals and good dancing from her.

19 minutes ago, LikeASlumberParty said:

I do agree, revampney was amazing, she had lots of energy, generally good costumes and looked super confident on stage. Currentney is still good however, we have recently got live vocals and good dancing from her.

we ironically have everything we asked for but there is no consistency thats the truth.. 

31 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

we ironically have everything we asked for but there is no consistency thats the truth.. 

That is very true, during the FF era people complained about the lack of energy and unfortunately her figure, now they have the figure they wanted but complain about the costumes she wears, in which she shows it. They also now have lots of energy but complain about too much “ticks”, and over the lack of pre-recorded vocals, although people know she has been lip syncing for forever.

I always felt since 2016 that Currentney is super close to prime Britney and that we will cherish her in the future like people sorta do now with Circusney.

6 minutes ago, LikeASlumberParty said:

That is very true, during the FF era people complained about the lack of energy and unfortunately her figure, now they have the figure they wanted but complain about the costumes she wears, in which she shows it. They also now have lots of energy but complain about too much “ticks”, and over the lack of pre-recorded vocals, although people know she has been lip syncing for forever.

I always felt since 2016 that Currentney is super close to prime Britney and that we will cherish her in the future like people sorta do now with Circusney.

the ticks do take a lot from the performance though but i am positive that if i saw POM live for the first time i would be stanning so hard  :jj:

1 minute ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

the ticks do take a lot from the performance though but i am positive that if i saw POM live for the first time i would be stanning so hard  :jj:

I agree that they are distracting, but I’d rather POMney that gives lots of energy and general enthusiasm than FFney, who looked drained and tired most of the time.

Truth being said, FF era only receives praise it does sometimes because of the commercial success. I think it has to do with 'hey my idol is on top' feeling rather than with 'hey I like this music and this stuff Britney is doing right now, and I like that she is enjoying it'. I don't even need to say that Hold it against me - and most of FF - was mostly scrapped anything after FF, so even Britney probably recognize it was all **** :)

21 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

Truth being said, FF era only receives praise it does sometimes because of the commercial success. I think it has to do with 'hey my idol is on top' feeling rather than with 'hey I like this music and this stuff Britney is doing right now, and I like that she is enjoying it'. I don't even need to say that Hold it against me - and most of FF - was mostly scrapped anything after FF, so even Britney probably recognize it was all **** :)

it gets praise because britney is a pop star and it was a perfect pop album, which is WHY it was successful

britney + max martin + anthemic pop choruses = pop perfection. it was basically an modern version of oops

the only people that hate on it are people who prefer dark, urban britney with trash hooks

she also has not scrapped anything - till the world ends and I wanna go were both in piece of me, being two of her biggest hits, as well as the album getting a worldwide tour including those songs plus hold it against me, up n down, big fat bass, how I roll, drop dead beautiful and he about to lose me and trouble for me, all on an actual professionally recorded dvd, which is more than be said for any of her new music

the era was fun, britney performed a lot of the work and the tour has its highs and lows just like everything else post-breakdown. the commercial success was just a plus, as she obviously connected to the public with amazing pop music that she is known for 

2 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

it gets praise because britney is a pop star and it was a perfect pop album, which is WHY it was successful

britney + max martin + anthemic pop choruses = pop perfection. it was basically an modern version of oops

the only people that hate on it are people who prefer dark, urban britney with trash hooks

she also has not scrapped anything - till the world ends and I wanna go were both in piece of me, being two of her biggest hits, as well as the album getting a worldwide tour including those songs plus hold it against me, up n down, big fat bass, how I roll, drop dead beautiful and he about to lose me and trouble for me, all on an actual professionally recorded dvd, which is more than be said for any of her new music

the era was fun, britney performed a lot of the work and the tour has its highs and lows just like everything else post-breakdown. the commercial success was just a plus, as she obviously connected to the public with amazing pop music that she is known for 

:tiffcackle:

Thank you!  People drag the **** out of POM and I’m over here like...do you not remember the FFT!?  It was literally the worst.  She was SO beyond stiff and she wasn’t in very great shape for a lot of the costumes.  And the routines were, for the most part, extremely tragic.  I can’t even WATCH the “Toxic” performance it’s so bad...she literally ruined that one with the horrible remix and the weird...”choreography”.  POM is far from amazing...it’s so underwhelming in terms of production and she has her annoying quirks on stage...but she seems so much more comfortable on stage.

I disagree with TCSBS though.  Yeah, she wasn’t Primeney, but she SERVED attitude most dates and the production was some of the best of her career...up there with DWAD tbh.  Seeing that live was truly amazing.  I also saw the FFT and had fun, because obviously it’s Britney...but it was tragic af to really watch back.  I can’t believe they released that on DVD.

On 10/5/2017 at 6:08 PM, Luminous said:

I got your point, but even if she was very bad at that time as a performer, the Femme Fatale tour will be in my heart no matter what. First time ever she came to my country. :gobaby:

At least, it was a very solid era, she delivered 4 singles, 3 of them very succesfull and HIAM is one of my favourite, as single and music video aswell.:mattafact:

I agree that's why I said FF album is great, I liked the videos as well and love HIAM.

Archived