Paris Hilton Throwback Photo with Britney and Lindsay

Captain Britney

2 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Hmm It's not Paris fault that our girl had mental issues and messy life. Stop blaming others for her mistakes and life choices.

Britneys mental issues are her own mistakes? I'm sorry but i dont see how you can believe this lol, of course its not paris' fault thats silly, but its most definitely not Britneys entirely either, she was pushed by entire hollywood media and her team into it

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

Britneys mental issues are her own mistakes? I'm sorry but i dont see how you can believe this lol, of course its not paris' fault thats silly, but its most definitely not Britneys entirely either, she was pushed by entire hollywood media and her team into it

Well her actions are here fault, of course her mental state is not her fault.. But if she didn't lived messy life a lot of things would be better. 

So I don't understand why people are saying that its Paris fault.

I’m not blaming Paris I never said that I said that’s when the **** started it was after that night Britney had on the button up shirt with the black tie everything started getting bad before than she was working with Larry than it’s like the party life took control of Paris was such a good friend at time she wouldn’t have been getting out of cars with her Pussycat out :outwithit:

They should plan a dinner hangout,  more mature,  

media will go crazy, and so as people, Britney needs something controversial, 

imagine britney ( vma 2017 hair and make up)  going out to a dinner with Lindsay and Paris, paparazzis, videos , and that's all, . Just make that show, and baaam, 

media will go crazy, and a little controversy won't harm anyone at this point, 

i want them back 

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Her messy life started before that when she knowingly decided to pursue Kevin and his lifestyle, when she knew it would taint her image and reputation. Mental issues aside, she was fully aware of what she was doing and she was very unapologetic about it. It's hard to feel bad for her plan backfiring on her when she literally gave no ***** about anything when **** was going down.

43 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

They should plan a dinner hangout,  more mature,  

media will go crazy, and so as people, Britney needs something controversial, 

imagine britney ( vma 2017 hair and make up)  going out to a dinner with Lindsay and Paris, paparazzis, videos , and that's all, . Just make that show, and baaam, 

media will go crazy, and a little controversy won't harm anyone at this point, 

i want them back 

I was just thinking today, she needs to shave her head again. 2007 - 2017 :lemmetellu:

3 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

Her messy life started before that when she knowingly decided to pursue Kevin and his lifestyle, when she knew it would taint her image and reputation. Mental issues aside, she was fully aware of what she was doing and she was very unapologetic about it. It's hard to feel bad for her plan backfiring on her when she literally gave no ***** about anything when **** was going down.

There was no plan

Britney was just living life and not worried about upholding a "PUBLIC"" image

Archived