Happy 19th Birthday "Baby One More Time"

Pickle Rick

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 years next year :triggered:

Team Britney has a WHOLE ******* year to make **** happen.

I'm gonna give them some ideas.

1. 20 year-anniversary Box set: Includes all of her albums (yes even BJ) with all the bonus tracks/b-sides and a Blu-ray with all her MVs. A new single (at least)

2. An amazing BOMT Box set re-release with all the bonus tracks and all the CD singles + DVD with the Crazy 2K Tour and the MVs

3. Greatest Hits Album: 3 Disc Set. Pretty similar to "The Essential" but with the BJ & Glory singles added plus a DVD Documentary with interviews from Britney, team B, some celebrities about the 20 years of her career.

I wanted a Vinyl but it's already happening this year with UO 

3 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

1. 20 year-anniversary Box set: Includes all of her albums (yes even BJ) with all the bonus tracks/b-sides and a Blu-ray with all her MVs. A new single (at least)

2. An amazing BOMT Box set re-release with all the bonus tracks and all the CD singles + DVD with the Crazy 2K Tour and the MVs

3. Greatest Hits Album: 3 Disc Set. Pretty similar to "The Essential" but with the BJ & Glory singles added plus a DVD Documentary with interviews from Britney, team B, some celebrities about the 20 years of her career.

+ a boxset of unreleased songs handpicked by brit (some ballads hopefully)

11 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

We need BOMT TOUR ON DVD 

Needing that 80s medley and Open Arms in good/decent quality since 1999 :yesplease:

Archived