What do you think are some of Britney's most underrated and overrated tracks?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

:wtfdidusay:

Hold On Tight will not be disrespected like this:lemmetellu:

The others are okay but HOT >>>>> and these are facts my friend. Sorry, I don't make the rules:quirkney:

I listen to Hold On Tight but some of you guys act like it's an I Will Always Love You ballad. Like it's okay but so overrated. Don't Cry is the best song on Myah Marie's debut album. I Run Away >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOT, this is not up for discussion :mattafact:

I think And then we Kiss is underrated. Maybe because I don't listen to it often, but when I do, it's really special.

I've always thought Man on the Moon is underrated, I think it's such a good song and it's really nostalgic for me (I don't know how, but it reminds me of 08-09), easily one of the best songs off Glory to me.

I really think Brightest Morning Star is a really good song, it's really uplifting :mattafact:

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Liar is such a good pop song, I hate when people slander it :lemmetellu:

It was the first to stand out to me when I listened to the album. I loved it and still dance to it when the track plays. I get that it's technically dated for modern day and that it does not exactly fit the album as a whole but it is still such a good song!

When Glory came out, it was on all of the top 5s when people commented on Youtube or the articles related to the album, yet it was hated on by the core fanbase. :tifftear:

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I listen to Hold On Tight but some of you guys act like it's an I Will Always Love You ballad. Like it's okay but so overrated. Don't Cry is the best song on Myah Marie's debut album. I Run Away >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOT, this is not up for discussion :mattafact:

I agree. Hold On Tight is alright cause the rest of myah jean is quite bad but even HOT has lots of myah jean and therefor can in no way be compared to something as good as I Run Away.

Hold On Tight = overrated

Don't Keep Me Waiting is quite underrated. She sounds fantastic on it

Archived