Boys at POM

none

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, britney_rocks said:

Lol, it's the POM show we are talking about here. You're expecting DWAD Tour visuals and you will get BOMT Tour visuals.:sipney:

the BOMT Tour visuals are more appealing than POM. At least her live vocals and dancing distracted you from the low budget back then :orangu: 

27 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

POM AIN'T A LOW BUDGET SHOW..IT'S ACTUALLY GREAT :lemmetellu:

Don't bother, it's easy to judge from a low quality video posted random on instagram with fans going crazy and ****.. The Boys segment it's actually cool. The visuals and the lights are amazing! But, I think, it's cool and faded to criticize behind your computer... a show that you've seen only from videos at low quality and bad photos from meet and greets. 

Don't forget to #BuyRadar 

tumblr_o1mi5cRsiG1svi3flo1_400.gif

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Don't bother, it's easy to judge from a low quality video posted random on instagram with fans going crazy and ****.. The Boys segment it's actually cool. The visuals and the lights are amazing! But, I think, it's cool and faded to criticize behind your computer... a show that you've seen only from videos at low quality and bad photos from meet and greets. 

Don't forget to #BuyRadar 

tumblr_o1mi5cRsiG1svi3flo1_400.gif

also a TV show has bettter camera angles. you can't compare it to some random fan video :nicki2:

Im not a fan of this song. Like I don't hate it, Its just one of her songs I don't care for. I do love the FF Tour version of it.  I wish she picked something different for POM from Britney album like INANYAW (Just for fun with vocals) or Overprotected which is long over due for a performance. :outwithit: Glad she has ILR&R in the show though. 

Archived