Music for Wedding - Any Britney songs appropriate?

Mario

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I are getting married on November 4th and I want to include Britney into the mix because I stan so hard since 1999. Obviously. I can't seem to think of a song appropriate to walk down the aisle, or after the first kiss or during the first dance? Do you know of any good fan made acoustic versions of her songs? I was thinking of walking down the aisle to "Everytime" instrumental, but people say it sounds sad. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks! :) 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, congratulations to you and your bf! Oh, Someday would be so beautiful! Didn't think about that one. :tifftear:

My picks are: Invitation, Make Me, Better, If I'm Dancing, Coupure Électrique, Alien, Passenger, Chillin' With You, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight, Now That I Found You, Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Trip To Your Heart, Scary, Unusual You, Rock Me In, Heaven On Earth, Ooh Ooh Baby, State Of Grace, Crazy, and Born To Make You Happy. I think they would be great after the big moment and to get the party started! :makesomenoise:

Congratulations,Mario :clap: 

I've been thinking about for a while for myself too.Deep In My Heart has great lyrics for the first dance but the music isn't a fit for obvious reasons :hehehe: Maybe an acoustic version of it or State of Grace,Strangest Love..

Everytime instrumental is sad but also very pure,so why not? :)

I hope you'll find the perfect song and have a beautiful life with your love.

Archived