Music for Wedding - Any Britney songs appropriate?

Mario

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Mario said:

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I are getting married on November 4th and I want to include Britney into the mix because I stan so hard since 1999. Obviously. I can't seem to think of a song appropriate to walk down the aisle, or after the first kiss or during the first dance? Do you know of any good fan made acoustic versions of her songs? I was thinking of walking down the aisle to "Everytime" instrumental, but people say it sounds sad. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks! :) 

I've always thought that 'I will still love you' would be perfect for my wedding... it has a beautiful meaning and her voice is amazing. I think I will want to play it at my own wedding... one day :plzney:

Guest StrawberryKisses
5 hours ago, hushpuppies said:

When Your Eyes Say It :lemmetellu:

I used to imagine me myself as Britney in a music video for this song whenever it came on. I used to fantasize I was walking through those beads like her album cover.

:tiffcackle:

I was a ****** up 6 year old. :tiffcackle:

This song is the best choice though!

19 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I used to imagine me myself as Britney in a music video for this song whenever it came on. I used to fantasize I was walking through those beads like her album cover.

:tiffcackle:

I was a ****** up 6 year old. :tiffcackle:

This song is the best choice though!

Slay your childhood imagination :makesomenoise:. I'm imagining walking through the beads rn and it makes me feel so sparkly :lemmetellu:

Btw congrats OP!

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2017 at 1:11 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'll Never Stop Loving You

Deep In My Heart

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

Just Luv Me

Make Me Ooh

That's Where You Take Me

When I Found You

One Kiss From You

Heaven On Earth

Trip To Your Heart

:queenflopga: 

And then for your honeymoon:

Breathe On Me

Over To You Now

And Then We Kiss

Touch Of My Hand

Girls and Boys

Gimme More

Perfect Lover

If U Seek Amy

Change Your Mind

I walked down the isle (was a brides maid) at my sisters wedding to scream and shout and it was life! that was on Sep 9th seriously britney made me work that wedding ;) it was so awesome and fun!!! and then after they played pom at the reception! they were feeling britney that night hella! cause of me and cause shes queen! I think any song could be appropriate! 

Archived