Music for Wedding - Any Britney songs appropriate?

Mario

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/17/2017 at 9:54 PM, delicious.fried.chicken said:

Soda pop

Born to make you happy

Dear diary

Trip to your heart

Thinkin about you

BTMYH won't work lyrically.

"I know I've been a fool since you've been gone..." 

"I really want to know what we did wrong/With a love that felt so strong/If only you were here tonight/I know that we could make it right"

:outwithit:

Buck dich by Rammstein. No I am just joking, but you should listen to the song and read a translation of the lyrics and then imagine it at a wedding for a good laugh!

I think Someday is perfect to walk down the isle. It has a loving, peaceful vibe to it and "baby" could also be your lover instead of a child, but im not sure people will listen too closely to lyrics anyway. And State of Grace is a good choice too.  I'd recommend to download the remastered version from that nice user on this forum! (Shot forgot the username, Sloanpws or somethinf sorry)  but Someday is the best choice. For the first dance i think you can choose anything! 

AND congratulation ofcourse!

6 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'm not being a hater, I just think it's weird. Have fun I guess...

It already happend. it was september 9th obviously you didnt read my post! and it wasnt my wedding or choice because if it were I wouldve picked something way different. But the Bride picked it and has a connection with that one! :) It was super awesome and so much fun! I slayed it! :verycool:

Someone already said it but the only proper answer is "I'll Never Stop Loving You". That song is literally about love and it really is the perfect wedding song. 

The other two contenders after "INSLY" would probably be "When Your Eyes Say It" and "When I Found You". Better yet, a medley of all three with "BOMT" as the finale. :urite: 

Archived