Life = Over. That Britney / Justin / Timbaland Collaboration Does Not Exist

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Either Timbaland is the biggest troll or this rep doesn't want to blow the surprise. :tiffcackle:

:lemmetellu: how dare you play with my feelings this way boytoysoldier! I'm going to use the power of the mother ******* Secret and visualize this **** into existence. You better bookmark me. I'm gonna do it. Nobody can yank me around by my justney hopes and dreams.:tiffanycries: you should join in the effort and help me Secret it for the sake of humanity. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

The producers always spill the secrets before the artists want them to. If it came from someone other than Timbaland I would say it's not happening, but since it came from him then maybe it does exist.

Actually, it came from two people who admitted that they were shouting at him through a full crowd. Not very credible, even if they are somewhat believable "personalities" (I can't remember their jobs from the previous post), as he could've misheard. Or they could've. :whitney: 

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Hehehe.... this was their plan all along.... only do bare minimum promo, giving her and the dancers lame-*** choreo, and letting her legacy quiet down a bit by only doing 2 singles per album now.... and then BAM surprise m'fers.... blows every other Superbowl performance out of the water, full promo, ITZney returns and all your favs will be so slayed that they won't have a chance against the queen. :giggleney:

Sounds legit..

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen para britney laugh xfactor gif

I don't recall seeing Britney photographed with one of her exes and I think with Justin it's even worse, it's like they just never cross paths:NYsassy: We'll never really know what happened between them but how you see Justin indirectly mentioning her through lyrics and clumsy statements, I don't think they'll ever work together. A duet between them would have been badass, a great publicity stunt for Britney (I don't know why but Justin doesn't seem to need a push) and a big flip-off to gossip mags but It doesn't seem like it'll ever happen. But who knows maybe JT's friend was actually leading us off saying nothing was in the works. :tiffcackle:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

Why are people trusting an unknown source rather than Timbaland who we know is indeed working on JT's next album? How is an unknown source more reliable than that?

Archived