New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Life = Over. That Britney / Justin / Timbaland Collaboration Does Not Exist

Jordan Miller

• Leader

... yet.

"Liar" promo.

Over the weekend, BreatheHeavy got the heads up about a story that alleged Timbaland basically 100% confirmed he was producing a collaboration with Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. You can read all about that here.

There's been a significant update to the story since: ET confirmed with a source close to Justin Timberlake (IDENTIFY YOURSELF) that no such thing exists.

A COLLABORATION WITH BRITNEY SPEARS AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE PRODUCED BY TIMBALAND DOES NOT EXIST. I'm not yelling, it just has to sink in because I already mentally committed to this.

Crying a river, indeed.

Thoughts on your life being ruined today? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm ready for them to debut it during Britney's 2018 SuperBowl show :tiffcackle:

Hehehe.... this was their plan all along.... only do bare minimum promo, giving her and the dancers lame-*** choreo, and letting her legacy quiet down a bit by only doing 2 singles per album now.... and then BAM surprise m'fers.... blows every other Superbowl performance out of the water, full promo, ITZney returns and all your favs will be so slayed that they won't have a chance against the queen. :giggleney:

*goes back to listening to Change Your Mind with tears rolling down my delusional face* :otears:

Archived