If Britney did this song would it be a Despacito sized hit?

Body ache

Would it smash?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Despacito WAS huge, before Justin being a feature, around the world. I hope it breaks that Mariah record, because America should suck more ducks for their pretentious behavior. 

Despacito is slaying everything left and right,  and We Belong Together doesn't deserve that record on billboard. AT ALL. 

Sis it's One Sweet Day, not WBT. :orangu: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

No Mariah's record is 16 weeks. Despactrash is at 13 weeks. Stream Pink's new song please, we can't let Mariah's record be broken :lemmetellu:

Amen:kiss:

At least Mariah and Boyz II Men can actually sing it live and know the words they wrote and sung. It drives me crazy that that song is one of the most popular songs of all time and Justin doesn't even know the words

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Despacito WAS huge, before Justin being a feature, around the world. I hope it breaks that Mariah record, because America should suck more ducks for their pretentious behavior. 

Despacito is slaying everything left and right,  and We Belong Together doesn't deserve that record on billboard. AT ALL. 

NO. Mariah is queen. We Belong Together is an amazing song and Despcacio doesn't hold a candle to it. Take several seats and go listen to Butterfly and Emancipation of Mimi to clear yourself of your sins:lemmetellu:

4 hours ago, Jay Holiday said:

Another lie that white people keep trying to push onto the rest of the world. He made it a hit in the U.S but the original Despacito was already HUGE in Latin American and Spanish Europe. The video already had 1 billion views. Please stop with this reach :lemmetellu:

How do you know @Body ache is white at first place? And what skin color does have to do with this discussion? Don't get why you are starting totally unnecessary this racial stuff. You are turning something so tiny into really big deal. Every human being is allowed to have opinion, no matter if he's black, white or other skin color. Stop with that.

"Despacito" was huge before remix happend, I agree, but only in Latin America and maybe in Spain. Remix helped it a lot to become US and WW hit. It would never peak at #1 on BBH100 without Justin. That's a fact. I'm aware of that song only because of remix version tbh (and many people in my country, as well). Not trying to make their success less valuable by saying that (it's actually quite impressive to accomplish that kind of success nowadays), I'm just telling how it really is. You see? It's easy to discuss without bringing racial stuff or insults. Keep it nice guys. :)

3 hours ago, Style. said:

What we are NOT gonna do is disrespect Mariah Carey :NYsassy: The guys who sing Despacito are NOTHING compared to Mariah. Mariah deserves her record. Don't disrespect a legend ever tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Style. said:

We Belong Together? :byebitch: It's One Sweet Day. Don't come for Mariah.

And Despacito isn't going to break Mariah's record because Taylor's probably releasing on the 18th.

Archived