If Britney did this song would it be a Despacito sized hit?

Body ache

Would it smash?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

ummm. Despacito is far from trash. Maybe the remix is irksome but the original song is something i'm proud of as a Puerto Rican. considering it slayed almost every song so far this year.

It IS trash tho. Crazy frog also went #1 one. Doesnt make it a good song:tiffcackle::whitney:

9 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

It IS trash tho. Crazy frog also went #1 one. Doesnt make it a good song:tiffcackle::whitney:

FALSE. The original Despacito is far from trash. To each their own though. 

5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Only because of JB.

Another lie that white people keep trying to push onto the rest of the world. He made it a hit in the U.S but the original Despacito was already HUGE in Latin American and Spanish Europe. The video already had 1 billion views. Please stop with this reach :lemmetellu:

30 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

Another lie that white people keep trying to push onto the rest of the world. He made it a hit in the U.S but the original Despacito was already HUGE in Latin American and Spanish Europe. The video already had 1 billion views. Please stop with this reach :lemmetellu:

Despacito WAS huge, before Justin being a feature, around the world. I hope it breaks that Mariah record, because America should suck more ducks for their pretentious behavior. 

Despacito is slaying everything left and right,  and We Belong Together doesn't deserve that record on billboard. AT ALL. 

Britney ft J balvin and Pitbull? That will be the moment I delete my stan card... Even my fan card. Not here for this **** :lemmetellu: I prefer 100 times Make Me's success to a song like Despacito or this one :flawlessbye:

And I do believe that she's still capable of doing hits. The problem is that she doesn't want to. She's far to lazy to promote a song... And without promotin, it's impossble create a hit.

38 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I appreciate the receipts but then why did they ask Justin to feature on it if it was already a hit? :quirkney:

Ummmm get your facts straight. JUSTIN asked to be on the song. that's common knowledge. :wyd: In fact. Justin team contacted Luis Fonsi asking to do the collab and letting him know that Justin wanted to be on the song.

49 minutes ago, Style. said:

Despacito WAS huge, before Justin being a feature, around the world. I hope it breaks that Mariah record, because America should suck more ducks for their pretentious behavior. 

Despacito is slaying everything left and right,  and We Belong Together doesn't deserve that record on billboard. AT ALL. 

I agreed with you till you said that about WE Belong Together. Idk about that one sis :nocomprende:

2 hours ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Lmao no it aint:tiffcackle:

Music is dead right now that's why it's doing so well in charts:tiffcackle:

Ummmm no. A lot of big names have released music since Despacito remix has been out. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Jay Holiday said:

Ummmm no. A lot of big names have released music since Despacito remix has been out. 

What do you mean tho? Music is dead, pop is dead, song was a hit of course but what... the biggest of the year, we've had several bigger hits this decade. It's not even selling 100k a week and is still #1, in 2013 it would be out of the top 20 selling that much :tiffcackle:

No matter what you say will make it the biggest hit of the last 20 years:tiffcackle: It barely even crossed 2m US copies:dead:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

I appreciate the receipts but then why did they ask Justin to feature on it if it was already a hit? :quirkney:

They didn't ask him anything, he was at a nightclub and decided he wanted to be featured on it straight after he saw the reaction of the whole club when it was played. Then after it already had 1b views, he asked to be featured in order to take advantage of its success. He never gets out of his comfort zone, only does features that are likely to become hits:tiffcackle:

Too bad 2 U flopped:tiffcackle:

Archived