What is your unpopular opinion comparing Britney's albums to each other?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I have really outgrown Femme Fatale, although I like certain songs and sometimes. Sometimes I like FF as a whole even less than BJ. What's your unpopular opinion?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Jean is in fact Britney's most personal album...none of her albums have that many songs related to her life like Passenger, CWY, BMS, breakup songs (because of Jason) and songs about god and religion (HOT). The booklet was full of beautidful pics of her and her kids and many pics of her fans. Think about it, what other song (besides everytime, overprotected, POM) can be personal for her.there might be one personal song per album, that's all. she wasn't lying and you will deal with it :lemmetellu:

And Myah's vocals were mixed with Britney but that doesn't mean that Britney didn't sing in her own album :lemmetellu:

39 minutes ago, Streets said:

Femme Fatale is soulless radio-garbage, and in 2011 it could have been a Kesha or Katy album all the same.

that's not unpopular though, i think most of us can agree on that :tiffcackle:

still a  bop though

That BJ is not a bad pop album. It's def not the best Britney Spears album, but if almost anyone else released it then it would have been good. It has some great songs on it (WB, Alien, TIG) and some fillers, but it's bc Britney's team rushed it to get it out before Vegas vs. will. He didn't have as much time as he prob needed.

Archived