What is your unpopular opinion comparing Britney's albums to each other?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • BOMT album has great songs and has the best vocals
  • Slave 4 u is a horrible song
  • FF is waaaay more terrible than Britney Jean. BJ might not have britney's vocals but at least the parts that were sung by her are recognizable. FF on the other hand is purely britney and sounds nothing like her. Don't even get me started on the FF era
  • Britney looked weird in the INAGNYAW video. Those light eyebrows are just.. no! (Not album related but hey)
  • Circus is an okay album. It had some good songs but the album was just as underwhelming as the entire era. 
  • Glory has some hideous songs like Invitation, Crapoure electrique Snoozefest party, Make me (lose my entire fanbase), Froggy show. better and if I'm ********. 
  • BOMT Album is great all the tracks are so good.
  • Soda Pop is one of the most vocal diverse songs Britney has ever done in her natural tone and it doesn't deserve the rep it gets.
  • The Beat Goes On is one of my fave songs off BOMT and I think its a fun cover, I don't get the hate.
  • Oops Album is overrated in comparison to BOMT album. Filled with rushed fillers other than the singles.
  • Boys is one of my least fave singles she has ever released. I prefer Anticipating. 
  • I live for Outrageous and loved the look for the music video. 
  • Heaven On Earth is Britney's best song ever.
  • FF is typical 2011 radio album tbh sounds like a Katy Perry & Ke$ha album. It doesn't sound like a Britney album at all. the only reason why people praise is because it went #1 and it was her best year in radio. But she is dead af in it just like Belinda Jean. I liked her better in Belinda Billie Jean era in this one she's flat out dead no life.
  •  Hard To Forget Ya is an underrated bop I love it, Its actually my fave off Glory along  with DWYCO & If Im Dancing. The bridge is the best. 
  • Better is overrated and generic if that was a single then I would have a new least fave single on my list. 

The Britney album is one of her best. It was a turning point in her career where she was beginning to make more urban songs (Slave, Boys) but still kept her core fan base. And I feel like it might be Britney's most personal record with songs like Overprotected, Lonely, What Its Like You be Me, INAGNYAW. 

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

The Britney album is the Britney Jean album of her pre-breakdown albums (except she actually sang on Britney and with good vocals). 

Agreed! That's what I always said. In fact, I feel that way about all her albums. Circus is Baby One More Time, Femme Fatale is Oops, and Glory is In The Zone. We just need our modern day Blackout.

Please, Britney! Make it happen :outwithit:

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

The Britney album is the Britney Jean album of her pre-breakdown albums (except she actually sang on Britney and with good vocals). It's overproduced, too manufactured, quickly sounded dated, and it only has one or two good, memorable songs on it. 

Plus half of it is the Crossroads soundtrack - I wonder what the original Britney album was? BJ and FF were switched last minute too

Im not a fan of the Circus bonus tracks except Trouble 

Blackout and FF are very similar and cohesive- they could be like dark and light versions of same album but Blackout had amazing vocal producing while FF they auto tuned her to death

I would've not released BJ as an album only EP, not done X Factor (maybe guest judge, perform Scream & shout)

i LOVE PRIVATE SHOW

All of the Blackout videos are some of my favorite videos. 

Archived