What is your unpopular opinion comparing Britney's albums to each other?

Guest Diamond Horse

I hardly ever listen to Blackout and I have also out grown FF, I used to really love it but it hasn't aged well......I guess in a sense the same has happened with Blackout....It feels slightly dated to me because it has such a specific sound to it which i associate with 2006/2007. 

ITZ/Glory/Circus>>>>>> all her other albums imo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:
  • BOMT Album is great all the tracks are so good.
  • Soda Pop is one of the most vocal diverse songs Britney has ever done in her natural tone and it doesn't deserve the rep it gets.
  • The Beat Goes On is one of my fave songs off BOMT and I think its a fun cover, I don't get the hate.
  • Oops Album is overrated in comparison to BOMT album. Filled with rushed fillers other than the singles.
  • Boys is one of my least fave singles she has ever released. I prefer Anticipating. 
  • I live for Outrageous and loved the look for the music video. 
  • Heaven On Earth is Britney's best song ever.
  • FF is typical 2011 radio album tbh sounds like a Katy Perry & Ke$ha album. It doesn't sound like a Britney album at all. the only reason why people praise is because it went #1 and it was her best year in radio. But she is dead af in it just like Belinda Jean. I liked her better in Belinda Billie Jean era in this one she's flat out dead no life.
  •  Hard To Forget Ya is an underrated bop I love it, Its actually my fave off Glory along  with DWYCO & If Im Dancing. The bridge is the best. 
  • Better is overrated and generic if that was a single then I would have a new least fave single on my list. 

Literally me all up to the Hard To Forget Ya point. You lost me there and on "Better"

To add up on this list

• I believe Outrageous would have been a bigger hit than MATM, and any other non-single of ITZ (Maybe tied with BOM). Her team had their eyes on the right track to release as a single. Boom Boom on the other hand is the most horrible track on ITZ. Yes, including ITZ and all them bonus tracks there
  • And Then We Kiss Junkie XL Remix is her biggest missed opportunity for a timeless single alongside Heaven on Earth. Ironically I do think they totally sound a bit like Kylie songs. I guess I wish Britney delved more into a sensual sound rather than the robotic soulless *** kitten that was Femme Fatale
  • Womanizer song was nothing special, video is rehash of Toxic, people only praise it for being #1 and Britney is banging (body and face wise)
  • DLMBTLTK is Britney's beauty peak marked right there and the aesthetics of this video totally make up for the slightly boring song
  • Mmmm papi and Anticicipating are one of the best BOPs she have.
  • HIAM and Work ***** are trash. I only have ever played them because they are Britney's tracks. Femme Fatale is as bad as BJ. BJ edges it out only because of the Myah scandle.

I really don't think Britney was ever all that invested in blackout so I can't understand why everyone thinks it's so highly personal for her. She may have executive produced it but other than that she left it to rot like glory.  To this day she seems more inspired by itz than blackout. Everything pre blackout has been the best of her career despite the intended audience age for the earlier albums being on the very young side.

Also i can't stand gimme more half the time,  that's the only lyrics to it other than a sentence or two... it's just repetative and boring as are a lot of other blackout songs,  with very little to offer but overly repetative two word choruses and not much meat content wise. The beats are okay and some are real bops but altogether its just jarring compared to the progression of her previous albums including the tracks on my prerogative. Like the album but hate the hype for it. Nobody but fans know it exists and the whole era was an awful mess. Take me back to when she was more alive and passionate and that's probably an album she had more personal ties to. Just my opinion.

Also really random opinion but i hated the circus theme of the circus era and album because it's over done af, both pink and xtina did circus themes and I don't know who came first but I wish it had been more original regardless. Doesn't anyone else associate circuses with clowns and animal abuse,  like come on,  that's a terrible theme!:lemmetellu:

Im just being picky,  dont mind me. :Lshark:

Lmao at these britards downvoting people for having their opinions that aren't even coming for Britney :tiffcackle: I would honestly wonder what you guys would be like when you get off of your computers and get into the world where the majority of people don't like Britney. PS: Saying you don't like ITZ doesn't mean you're a hater

Glory isn't in my Top 5 Britney albums. (BO > FF > ITZ > B > OIDIA > C > G > BJ > BOMT)

More of Britney Jean is memorable than weak; it's just very inconsistent.

Femme Fatale is a master class in Top 40 dance-pop and one of the highlights of her discography.

The Circus album is good, but underwhelming; it's frustrating that it's the only bona fide major hit album she's had since In the Zone.

Blackout...nope, the fans are right about it lol it's really her best.

In the Zone is a lot more inconsistent than fans say it is. Still a great pop record, though.

Britney's second half is superior to its first half.

Oops! is one of her most cohesive and consistent albums.

BOMT only has like, three good songs on it lol

Archived