Honestly what is left for britney besides retiring?

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only ones that should retire is people like you, because clearly YOU are the ones that are done with Britney, not Britney with her career. I always say it, people like you fantasize with this retirement thing so you don't feel bad about letting down the one that, I suppose, was your idol at some point, because you're now embarrassed of her, bored or you simply started to like other artists more than Britney Spears.

If Britney didn't retire after 2007, I don't see why she should stop now. And it doesn't matter how much pressure they put on her during Circus, or the conservatorship and stuff, if she didn't want this, she wouldn't have done even the slightest effort to do something right during the Circus era. I mean, she would've had the worst of her attitudes to make the era, and thus her career, fail no matter what her record label or her conservators wanted.

What's left for Britney? Whatever she wants (whatever she needs). She can always start another residency, she can release more albums, she can release more stand-alone singles, she's proved she can tour if she wants to, even if it's just for a few dates. She could act, she could release another clothing collection, more perfumes, she can always receive random awards and perform random medleys. I repeat, maybe all that sounds too boring for you, because it is obviously going to start taking more time between releases, and you're not here for that. That's fair, you don't have to keep rooting for someone that doesn't keep the pace you wish for. If she ever releases something in the future that you may like, you can be sure you'll get to know about it, so stop torturing yourself and forget about her and her lack of activity for a while, and come back whenever you feel interest in her again.  

Archived