Honestly what is left for britney besides retiring?

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

What the heck? There's still many legends releasing albums, Britney loves the creative process so she'll always be producing stuff. She just hates being in the spotlight. 

If she does retire as a pop star, she'll definitely take a behind the scenes role. She's talked about it in the past during her prime (she even said back then she was intentionally going to slow down and be less in your face in the future, everyone seems to forget that) she wants to write and produce songs for others. She really enjoyed being behind the camera when they were shooting Do Something (she co directed it) and said on her blog how satisfying she felt being behind the camera and calling the shots, who knows maybe she'll do a movie or what not.

everyone thinks she's lazy but she just doesn't enjoy being in the spotlight. She likes the creative process and is highly involved, it's been this way from day one so it's not like she'll ever stop and many celebrities are able to transition off camera well. Carrie Fisher is a script doctor and writes a lot aside from doing acting gigs and there's many more. I'm ******* tired of people  thinking she's over it and that she'll retire and be on a stranded island because she lost all hope of humanity.

I hate when people say this. If Britney wanted to retire... she would retire... not take on a residency that requires her to perform consistently. 

It pisses me off when people act like she is a prisoner in her career. In my opinion, it is clear that she loves what she does. That is why she works harder than most of her peers that came out the same time she did (Justin, Christina, Pink, Jessica, etc) she releases more albums, toured/performed more, releases more merch than all those people combined.

She doesn't want to retire. Stop makin stuff up.

That's maybe what you'd do if you were her, but there are many things that are yet to come. New residency? New album? New world tour?

Let her take her time, there's no need to hurry. She's been there, done that, she's refreshing everything now and already discussing a new proyect. Glory is so 2016 now. The horizon is hers.

She's more confident and stronger than before. Why would she retire? The princess of pop is here to stay.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

No I don't think she loves what she does, she has no passion...

So she might take a break, but not retiring yet

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

What the heck? There's still many legends releasing albums, Britney loves the creative process so she'll always be producing stuff. She just hates being in the spotlight. 

If she does retire as a pop star, she'll definitely take a behind the scenes role. She's talked about it in the past during her prime (she even said back then she was intentionally going to slow down and be less in your face in the future, everyone seems to forget that) she wants to write and produce songs for others. She really enjoyed being behind the camera when they were shooting Do Something (she co directed it) and said on her blog how satisfying she felt being behind the camera and calling the shots, who knows maybe she'll do a movie or what not.

everyone thinks she's lazy but she just doesn't enjoy being in the spotlight. She likes the creative process and is highly involved, it's been this way from day one so it's not like she'll ever stop and many celebrities are able to transition off camera well. Carrie Fisher is a script doctor and writes a lot aside from doing acting gigs and there's many more. I'm ******* tired of people  thinking she's over it and that she'll retire and be on a stranded island because she lost all hope of humanity.

I hope she's doing other things or planning to do other things in addition to her own music, as you implied.

None of this changes the fact that she leaves a lot to be desired as a performer.  Jlo, Paula Abdul, Janet and even Madonna make her look lazy as a performer.

Whats left for Shania Twain?? Why is she coming back, no-one missed her.. Really? Whats left for Shania is she is enjoying what she does, and just love to make people happy. Who cares about sales and awards. It's not about internet-bashing-people, itøs about the people in the audience having a good time.

1 hour ago, QueenAri said:

I hate when people say this. If Britney wanted to retire... she would retire... not take on a residency that requires her to perform consistently. 

It pisses me off when people act like she is a prisoner in her career. In my opinion, it is clear that she loves what she does. That is why is works harder than most of her peers that came out the same time she did (Justin, Christina, Pink, Jessica, etc) she releases more albums, toured/performed more, releases more merch than all those people combined.

She doesn't want to retire. Stop makin stuff up.

This.. People likes to think she is a robot, and a slave, but she is lazy and stupid if she doesn't do what THEY want her to do! :outwithit:

Are you ******* serious ? Don't be so ******* dramatic.

One year ago she released a great album with music that we all love and appreciate. She has been selling Vegas shows for the past 4 years.  Merely months ago she was doing a mini-tour in Asia. Just regular superstar things, right ?

So maybe (just maybe) she can just ******* keep doing that. 

Sing live?  :wyd:

Many claim she has nothing to prove but she actually has A LOT to prove when it comes to how much input she incorporates in her artistry. Maybe that's the path she's left to follow. 

Btw, this idea comes after every era, believe me since like 2008 and she's still here giving us great music. Don't worry, sooner or later she will be back with something good. 

The problem is not that she has not anything to do, she is still young and there is a lot of things that she can do in the future.

The problem is that she has lack of creativity and passion for this job. If she has more serious approach to her career and actually invest more time in it she can easily have commercial success again.

She has to evolve as an artist, it is a natural process, so she can bring attention on her work again. 

Archived