Britney's 2010 breakdown

their rship has always been a bit weird bc i am not sure if britney always saw him as a love interest

i remember her saying in an old email ''jason likes me but i dont feel the same way but hes good with my babies''

anyway

in 2010 britney really really changed come on

i think that was the time they put her on lithium or really strong meds, around the time they made the cship permanent

and things just went really bad, her eyes were really dead and her voice was weird. femme fatale lacked any type of soul even tho it was a very cool album

everything was just empty and stayed empty until glory

• Love 2
On 8/6/2017 at 3:44 PM, Style. said:

I think the 2010 mini breakdown was not mini at all. I think she looked worse than how she looked in 2007 and that was the time when Britney actually changed for good. She was anxious during Circus too, but we could've seen pieces from how she was during her prime. 

I'm 100% convinced that she's in a better place now thanks to her kids. When she got half of the custody, she started to be more alive and herself again. 

Omg, this is me? Such a weak response :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

19 minutes ago, Style. said:

I'm 100% convinced that she's in a better place now thanks to her kids. When she got half of the custody, she started to be more alive and herself again. 

ur WRONG :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: THEY STOLE HER LIFE AND USED HER KIDS AGAINST HER :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:HOW DARE 2017 U :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1