New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney's 2010 breakdown

Thank god we normal people can cry, fight with our boyfriend (not hit him tho), and jus thave bad days without people refering to it as a break-down. Anyone who knows someone on medical stuff and with diagnosis know there are maaaany long and hard times where someone just isn't themself, but they still need to go to work.

• Like 6
  • 1 year later...
On 8/6/2017 at 9:44 AM, Style. said:

I think the 2010 mini breakdown was not mini at all. I think she looked worse than how she looked in 2007 and that was the time when Britney actually changed for good. She was anxious during Circus too, but we could've seen pieces from how she was during her prime. 

I'm 100% convinced that she's in a better place now thanks to her kids. When she got half of the custody, she started to be more alive and herself again. 

Sorry, I know this thread is really old but is it possible that 2010 was “worse” than 2006 and 2007 in terms of looks and personality? :rlynow: although i’ve already said I don’t believe she actually had a “breakdown” and it was all stress and depression, it’s quite shocking to see that you think Femme Fataleney was worse than Blackoutney...

• Love 1
On 8/7/2017 at 1:21 AM, joanhs said:

Thank god we normal people can cry, fight with our boyfriend (not hit him tho), and jus thave bad days without people refering to it as a break-down. Anyone who knows someone on medical stuff and with diagnosis know there are maaaany long and hard times where someone just isn't themself, but they still need to go to work.

Thank you

Folks are really running with this breakdown and don't even know if such a thing happened

• 2 years later...

Since this topic has been brought back up, I want to ask the question; where does Jason Trawick stand in all of this?

I always had the impression their relationship was fake. Look at the photos from Britney's birthday party where she got her engagement ring. She is sparkling in happiness and her smile is real, but Jason looks like he don't even want to be there. He don't look happy in any of the photos and is simply phoning it in when he's facing her. 

There was the deal with the X Factor where she wasn't allowed to join the show until Jason was signed as an executive producer to earn a paycheck.

I also remember him acting foolish and getting into it with fans on social media after their breakup.

It always seemed to me that he got in, got his money and got the hell out.