Britney's 2010 breakdown

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2017 at 9:44 AM, Style. said:

I think the 2010 mini breakdown was not mini at all. I think she looked worse than how she looked in 2007 and that was the time when Britney actually changed for good. She was anxious during Circus too, but we could've seen pieces from how she was during her prime. 

I'm 100% convinced that she's in a better place now thanks to her kids. When she got half of the custody, she started to be more alive and herself again. 

Sorry, I know this thread is really old but is it possible that 2010 was “worse” than 2006 and 2007 in terms of looks and personality? :rlynow: although i’ve already said I don’t believe she actually had a “breakdown” and it was all stress and depression, it’s quite shocking to see that you think Femme Fataleney was worse than Blackoutney...

• Love 1
On 8/7/2017 at 1:21 AM, joanhs said:

Thank god we normal people can cry, fight with our boyfriend (not hit him tho), and jus thave bad days without people refering to it as a break-down. Anyone who knows someone on medical stuff and with diagnosis know there are maaaany long and hard times where someone just isn't themself, but they still need to go to work.

Thank you

Folks are really running with this breakdown and don't even know if such a thing happened

• Haha 1
  • 2 years later...

Since this topic has been brought back up, I want to ask the question; where does Jason Trawick stand in all of this?

I always had the impression their relationship was fake. Look at the photos from Britney's birthday party where she got her engagement ring. She is sparkling in happiness and her smile is real, but Jason looks like he don't even want to be there. He don't look happy in any of the photos and is simply phoning it in when he's facing her. 

There was the deal with the X Factor where she wasn't allowed to join the show until Jason was signed as an executive producer to earn a paycheck.

I also remember him acting foolish and getting into it with fans on social media after their breakup.

It always seemed to me that he got in, got his money and got the hell out. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 12:05 AM, Gordon said:

Since this topic has been brought back up, I want to ask the question; where does Jason Trawick stand in all of this?

I always had the impression their relationship was fake. Look at the photos from Britney's birthday party where she got her engagement ring. She is sparkling in happiness and her smile is real, but Jason looks like he don't even want to be there. He don't look happy in any of the photos and is simply phoning it in when he's facing her. 

There was the deal with the X Factor where she wasn't allowed to join the show until Jason was signed as an executive producer to earn a paycheck.

I also remember him acting foolish and getting into it with fans on social media after their breakup.

It always seemed to me that he got in, got his money and got the hell out. 

Jason might’ve been the same old “I like you but I also benefit from you ” situation Britney gets caught in. She can’t help it she’s Britney Spears a whole billion dollar brand.

Britney has been getting set up with guys since she was 14 years old by her mom with an 18 year old who would photograph Britney in bra and panties naked as a child. Their family thrives on using/controlling women aka misogyny and Britney doesn’t know anything but that her entire life, controlling and being used for male gain. Abusing women this way and then gaslighting them into thinking they are crazy and medicating them to keep abusing and using them. Tale old as time for the Spears family.

There’s videos from Chaotic episode where she says to Kevin “were you set up to date me, are you real” or something like that. It’s so beyond sad because she deserves better than a set up. It’s her life of course but Jesus. Every guy just ******* uses her for their own benefit even down to Justin back then to launch his solo career.

Now that she’s mentally affected, anxious and stuff, people think “oh she has like a gigalo relationship only; she gets **** and he get status ” this made me sick watching a girl say this about her on YouTube. but.... she’s Britney Spears! They should be so lucky. I think She never understand HER WORTH after all this ****. It’s disgusting that the way these things have unfolded.

i know love is the only truth of life and she will see this in time. I think the truth gets revealed in time ALWAYS and Britney deeply needs to heal if she wants to heighten herself with so much love and support that the roaches who will try to use her this upcoming years (of her regaining money this past week) - they will fall off on such a light of a person, because she will be so strong in herself. But only Britney can do that healing. and I hope for her sake she does. Because they don’t deserve another cent from her, anyone but people who truly love her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 8/6/2017 at 6:14 PM, Style. said:

I think the 2010 mini breakdown was not mini at all. I think she looked worse than how she looked in 2007 and that was the time when Britney actually changed for good. She was anxious during Circus too, but we could've seen pieces from how she was during her prime. 

I'm 100% convinced that she's in a better place now thanks to her kids. When she got half of the custody, she started to be more alive and herself again. 

Well. 

I do not and won't ever believe this conspiracy. Did she maybe have a tough year? Very possible we have all experienced that. She was being made to work and the Femme Fatale era you could tell she was tired. The video of her leaving Starbucks could have easily have been from a brain freeze. We really don't have any concrete to believe this theory. Maybe she was having relationship problems which would bring anyone down and it's usually always visible in someone's personality when they are going through something. A breakdown? No.

Probably, Britney wanted to be free. Then the team con wanted to make her look like she is having a breakdown by forcing psychotic meds on her. Medicate her then send her to public and call the papz. Media will do the rest. The Team con actively wanted to break her down, so that they can keep controlling her. That was their game from the very beginning. Even before the con. Sam Lutfi and Lynn was medicating her to make her look unstable and papz will be all over to increase the stress.

• Like 1