Britney's 2010 breakdown

I've been a Stan for a couple of years now but I've never understood her 2010 'breakdown'. I've heard people mention it but never I don't know any of the events, causes or even proof that it happened. So please discuss if you have any good info, thanks v much cause I'm very interested. :kisses:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

She basically looked miserable for most 2010, especially late 2010, early 2011

You'd see her crying in some pictures, looking sad / absent / bloated, sometimes needing Jason to walk (medication ?? )

That's why she was so bad during the whole FF era 

She started to look really sad and empty and her appearance started to become more and more dishevelled than usual. There was also rumours that she locked herself in her hotel room at Disneyland and hacked off her hair with scissors, as well as physical fights with Jason. 

1f6a60816813d1f6cd268aa99e37fc1d--britne

br3.jpg?06fa30

8309.jpg

20 minutes ago, Nickey said:

We only got pics and vids

Hide contents

britney-crying.jpg

chorando.png

Oh God I can't look at them. Just no... :(

Also she had short hair at Disneyland and there was rumours she had an argument with Jason and then locked herself in the hotel room and cut off her hair.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
On 20/02/2017 at 9:54 AM, somuchbetter said:

The 2010 Secret Meltdown

- No one really knows what happened in 2010 but Britney relapsed in 2010 and some britney fans think it was because she never had full time to recover and she reflected on her crazy life. Also her boyfriend at the time (Jason) was controlling and idiotic. 

- Britney then found out her dad decided to put her under LIFETIME conservatorship once he saw she relapsed which then fueled into her depression. 

8309.jpg

chorando.png

This was also the day her dad called her and told her about the lifetime conservatorship situation I think. Kevin Federline also still had partial custody.

- Britney was seen in a car with Jason and they argued and there's a video out there that is hard to find but you can see in the car window of Britney throwing multiple punches at Jason.

Beginning of 2010 the britney face and her mannerisms and personality

2010grammys_britneyspears001.jpg

Britney gets put on medication. The birth of FemmeFataleney/Robotney

1007-britney-spears-nightie-06-480x720.j

britney was sedated and the medication actually made her anxiety worse. 

45 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:
On 2/20/2017 at 8:54 AM, somuchbetter said:

The 2010 Secret Meltdown

- No one really knows what happened in 2010 but Britney relapsed in 2010 and some britney fans think it was because she never had full time to recover and she reflected on her crazy life. Also her boyfriend at the time (Jason) was controlling and idiotic. 

- Britney then found out her dad decided to put her under LIFETIME conservatorship once he saw she relapsed which then fueled into her depression. 

8309.jpg

chorando.png

This was also the day her dad called her and told her about the lifetime conservatorship situation I think. Kevin Federline also still had partial custody.

- Britney was seen in a car with Jason and they argued and there's a video out there that is hard to find but you can see in the car window of Britney throwing multiple punches at Jason.

Beginning of 2010 the britney face and her mannerisms and personality

2010grammys_britneyspears001.jpg

Britney gets put on medication. The birth of FemmeFataleney/Robotney

1007-britney-spears-nightie-06-480x720.j

britney was sedated and the medication actually made her anxiety worse. 

And this as well:

• Like 3

To be honest: no one knows cause I think its just something never happened and fans just made up. Yeah, she started to look different maybe because of meds, but still: doesnt mean she had a second breakdown. Its just drama that fans would like to believe, cause we all know it feeds them.

:flawlessbye:

• Like 6
4 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:
On 20/02/2017 at 4:54 PM, somuchbetter said:

Is this real? Can anyone pm the link of the video to me? Thank you 

3 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Maybe relationship problems? We dont know and I think its not our business... I know y'all mean well (I hope) but its her life and kinda rude that the whole world involves in her business

I think the other way... It is definately her life but the reason why her handlers are so secretive with the c-ship and stuff is to get away with everything and do whatever they want and not having the preasure of the media, fans etc...

• Love 1
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, JKW said:

To be honst: no one knows cause I think its just something never happened and fans just made up. Yeah, she started to look different maybe because of meds, but still: doesnt mean she had a second breakdown. Its just drama that fans would like to believe, cause we all know it feeds them.

:flawlessbye:

This exactly. 

• Love 1