If this list extended beyond 10, do you think Britney

Itachi

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Why is Elle Goulding on this list? :byebitch: I think so, she's had some really successful moments this decade

I think she's done pretty well for herself this decade, and her voice is quite remarkable. I always hear her songs used in rave parties. But perhaps I'll trade her off with Sia in the top 10

2 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Her achievements in Vegas are more iconic than most of the current stars. The most iconic star of this decade would be difficult for me to pick off the top of my head. It's a tie between Rihanna and Beyonce. 

As much as people hate her tho. I think Taylor, just because when she releases something everyone buys her music and she's always in articles.

35 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I mean, she only had one sucessful era this decade and that's about it. :nicki2:

22 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She hasn't really had much impact this decade to be considered iconic at all.

20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney's already made her mark, she won't be on these lists anymore. She just needs to keep building on what she already has, but lately she's just been staying in her place.

I've seen the 2000s iconic list too and she was ranked #1. Kind of a big downfall if i may say for someone who used to be so big, while the others on that same list (Beyonce, Pink, Shakira) are still going on consistently this decade.

4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I've seen the 2000s iconic list too and she was ranked #1. Kind of a big downfall if i may say for someone who used to be so big, while the others on that same list (Beyonce, Pink, Shakira) are still going on consistently this decade.

That's Britney's own doing though. You can't blame anyone else but her.

1 minute ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I feel sorry for the young ones witnessing this era of music. I shudder to think of what's next if Selena and Demi are considered even the slightest bit iconic even for this decade. 

There's not much to choose from, really. But watching the 90s and 00s iconic lists, it's really kind of a downgrade. Last decade we had Missy Elliott, now we have Nicki Minaj. We had Alanis Morissette, and now Katy Perry. :nydisgust:

Archived