Jump to content

Should we request Glory be avaliable on YouTube?


CripplerCrossface

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, like we know, since Glory was released all the songs (exept Make Me) were blocked in YouTube, even the ones YouTube themselfs uploads for streaming
Do you know why?
Probably that was a B-Team strategy for more views on their videos on VEVO but we know what happend... :triggered:
And also, do you think it's a good idea request them make avaliable the songs? I mean, that could make Glory more exposure because a lot of people prefered search a song on YouTube instead of Spotify or another streaming plataform and the views helps with the album SPS

Link to comment
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be a good ideea because spotify is not available in most of the europe and most countries here rely on youtube for all the music needed. :bthink: I know she released Till it's gone, now that i found you on yt after BJ era. It could be a good ideea, you cant find any glory song on the yt even with a different video and alterated music because of copyright. It's a shame.:surething:

Link to comment
Guest $elfish

It would have been a bad move and a good move on the same time 

because It would increase the popularity of the song and we could share it faster:mhm:

but then people could illegally download the song easily using YouTube to mp3 converters:verycool:

they should upload them when glory's dead or at least allow people to upload  

Link to comment

They should have posted the audios on her VEVO.

Is Mood Ring still on youtube? I remember when it first came out that's where I listened to it and I used the youtube URL to download an MP3 of it. If it's not on there anymore it makes it harder for non Japanese fans to listen to it. 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, $elfish said:

It would have been a bad move and a good move on the same time 

because It would increase the popularity of the song and we could share it faster:mhm:

but then people could illegally download the song easily using YouTube to mp3 converters:verycool:

they should upload them when glory's dead or at least allow people to upload  

But for every view she gets paid for it, the same could be used in spotify and other pages has the album for illegal download
But... Glory is dead :crying2:

Link to comment
11 hours ago, $elfish said:

It would have been a bad move and a good move on the same time 

because It would increase the popularity of the song and we could share it faster:mhm:

but then people could illegally download the song easily using YouTube to mp3 converters:verycool:

they should upload them when glory's dead or at least allow people to upload  

 

sorry but giphy.gif 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Why would it matter now? The fans who want to listen have the album. And it's not like they upload the album and it magically helps make it a hit.. it would just be out there for free on another platform

No, but most people could heard it
I mean, most people prefer use YouTube than Spotify and also, lot of countrys don't have streaming services other than YouTube

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Isla. said:

They should have posted the audios on her VEVO.

Is Mood Ring still on youtube? I remember when it first came out that's where I listened to it and I used the youtube URL to download an MP3 of it. If it's not on there anymore it makes it harder for non Japanese fans to listen to it. 

Only with audio pitched :crying11:

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

No, but most people could heard it
I mean, most people prefer use YouTube than Spotify and also, lot of countrys don't have streaming services other than YouTube

I get that, but what would that help if no one knows it exists? Like let's say they put it up today. They'd need to do some type of promoting that it's even on YouTube if they want views from ppl other than fans. And her team is allergic to promo lol 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I get that, but what would that help if no one knows it exists? Like let's say they put it up today. They'd need to do some type of promoting that it's even on YouTube if they want views from ppl other than fans. And her team is allergic to promo lol 

Well, at least we are going to hear it there... I still hate the fact that i can't put any Glory's song when i'm in a party because most of the time YouTube is used to put music
And still that could help the album streaming... Maybe casual people won't going to hear it but at least we could share it with more people or stuff like that
I get your point too, i hate her team so much for that... 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Probably not. They make more money off of Spotify, so why would they post the album to youtube?

But they get more views from YouTube... Just check her numbers in both services
And also, why we can't make fan videos and upload it there? What about the song with subtitles in other languages?
They still get paid for those videos...

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...