Circus Review

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl YAS! I love Circus!!! It's the album that first Britney album I ever bought and I ADORE (Delano) it! :shadelaugh: Honestly I hate when people say it's mainly fillers, like I think more than half of the tracks would've made successful singles and the rest are still pretty great. Tbh the concept was great, the songs were lovely, the videos rocked, and Britney was EVERYTHING. Her body and her dancing were FIRE and she just seemed happy and healthy. 

Seeing Queen like that with decent creative freedom and commercial success just makes me hope for another Circus Era :meltdown::tiffsniffle:

Just now, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

Girl YAS! I love Circus!!! It's the album that first Britney album I ever bought and I ADORE (Delano) it! :shadelaugh: Honestly I hate when people say it's mainly fillers, like I think more than half of the tracks would've made successful singles and the rest are still pretty great. Tbh the concept was great, the songs were lovely, the videos rocked, and Britney was EVERYTHING. Her body and her dancing were FIRE and she just seemed happy and healthy. 

Seeing Queen like that with decent creative freedom and commercial success just makes me hope for another Circus Era :meltdown::tiffsniffle:

Britney, we all want another Circus era, please give it to us. :plzney: I just think it's a really good pop record.

Archived