Circus Review

ShowdownITZ

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I understand why she seems sad on Unusual You and Blur since they're ballads. But I listen to Mannequin often and never noticed it.

She sounds monotone in the album, like a robot almost. :triggered: I understand that Blur and Unusual You are ballads, but the problem is I can't connect with her voice, which ruins the experience. :triggered:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She sounds monotone in the album, like a robot almost. :triggered: I understand that Blur and Unusual You are ballads, but the problem is I can't connect with her voice, which ruins the experience. :triggered:

I guess we all have different opinions. I didn't see any thing wrong with the way she sounded. Btw are you a Shakira fan?

I love Chantaje, deserved Despactio's success. :rihclap: 

I agree. It's a great song.:Lshark:But it's obviously not as good as La Tortura.

Unrelated, but do you think Despacito will break Mariah's record? It's still doing well without a video, discount or a performance. I never thought I would say this, but can Taylor Swift release new music like now?

3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I agree. It's a great song.:Lshark:But it's obviously not as good as La Tortura.

Unrelated, but do you think Despacito will break Mariah's record? It's still doing well without a video, discount or a performance. I never thought I would say this, but can Taylor Swift release new music like now?

:otears: it better not, Mariah is one of my faves. I am streaming Wild Thoughts to make sure it goes #1. I want Fetish to go #1 tho. Did you watch the MV?

:otears: it better not Mariah is one of my faves. I am streaming Wild Thoughts to make sure it goes #1. I want Fetish to go #1 tho. Did you watch the MV.

I heard about it, but I still haven't watched it. And Wild Thoughts (or any other song) better dethrone Gazpacho any time soon. :lemmetellu: I also love Mariah and it would be sad to see a song like OSD to be dethroned by something as basic as the Despacito remix (the original is alright, but not THAT good).

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I heard about it, but I still haven't watched it. And Wild Thoughts (or any other song) better dethrone Gazpacho any time soon. :lemmetellu: I also love Mariah and it would be sad to see a song like OSD to be dethroned by something as basic as the Despacito remix (the original is alright, but not THAT good).

I liked the song for the first two weeks but it got old real quick. Mariah better not lose that record. What's your favorite Mariah song?

I liked the song for the first two weeks but it got old real quick. Mariah better not lose that record. What's your favorite Mariah song?

My favorite Mariah song? Tough question. I really like Vision of Love, Hero, WBT, TMB , Obsessed, etc. She has great songs. In these last few days, I've been listening to Migrate a lot. :bop: What's you favorite Mariah song?

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

My favorite Mariah song? Tough question. I really like Vision of Love, Hero, WBT, TMB , Obsessed, etc. She has great songs. In these last few days, I've been listening to Migrate a lot. :bop: What's you favorite Mariah song?

Heartbreaker. Everything about it just sounds so different. It's one of the only songs that makes sense with a rap feature. :bopney: but I love all those songs Fantasy is also an amazing song and My All :uknowit: hopefully her new album is full of bops

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Heartbreaker. Everything about it just sounds so different. It's one of the only songs that makes sense with a rap feature. :bopney: but I love all those songs Fantasy is also an amazing song and My All :uknowit: hopefully her new album is full of bops

Heartbreaker is good but I never listen to it. I agree with you that the rap feature makes sense tho, Fantasy is one of her signature songs but I never found it that interesting. I just finished listening to My All and it's really good. :bop:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Heartbreaker is good but I never listen to it. I agree with you that the rap feature makes sense tho, Fantasy is one of her signature songs but I never found it that interesting. I just finished listening to My All and it's really good. :bop:

My All is THAT song :myjam: I also love It's Like That and Shake it Off. I want to listen to all her albums in full. I just recently became a huge fan.

6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

What do you consider her best album tho? From the singles, I really like Daydream

I've never listened to a full album by her but, by the singles, it's Daydream and Emancipation.

13 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Empire and Chantaje are 2 of my fav Shakira songs :brit:

Empire deserved more. :tiffsniffle: Flop GP.

Archived