WHERE weIt's really strange. The lack of updates in her social media is absolute unusual, even for her standard!THE **** IS BRITNEY?!

Alex_1991

WHERE THE FUCK IS BRITNEY?!  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:Lshark:This are the same people who didn't like her Google paintings:Lshark:

Before Instagram, Britney didn't have as much interaction with us on Twitter, so I guess she made us thought that she was going to be as active as other celebs now. Pretty sure she's vacationing and she had some quick changes on her face.

Her absence on social media would be considered unusual if she was always active. But it's like some of y'all forgot 6ish years ago she was barely on social media, she would tweet like once in a month and it wasn't even her. I mean, I miss her too, but y'all should chill a bit.

11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

She's not with family. The Spears (lynne, jamie, bryan, lexie, jl, maddie, SP, JJ) went to their place in Florida last week but Britney didn't seem to be there.

The kids are back with Kevin now.

This sounds creepy :squintney:

3 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

She's obvi preparing her comeback at the VMA'S :flawlessbye:

Hide contents

She's probably being fuckd sensesless by that stud boyfriend of hers :urite:

1 option is definitely good for us
2 option is definitely good for her

Makes perfect sense that rumor about a new creative director, etc.. Britney's instagram would be the first overhaul for image control and perception

If Britney did get new work done, she would be posting like crazy because she wouldn't be able to do anything.

What's somehow most likely (and completely unlikely, since it is Brit) is that she's quiet for some kind of impending announcement. Her team is really old fashioned and they usually keep her quiet before something big comes.... But I think it's pretty obvious she's not giving us anything for awhile so :lollipop:

Archived