A guy saw Britney in Toys r us and.... Ap?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Hmmm.....

Doesn't she change her hair before a new era sometimes or after a breakup? 

:calculating:

Her natural hair is short, maybe she just has her extensions out.

And Sam has been posting about Britney, I’m sure they’re still (unfortunately) together.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

Funny how no one is ever taking pictures when stuff like this happens. It's so damn easy to just take out your phone and it doesn't even need to be obvious if you just do it right. 

I'm calling bullshit on this one, Britney has been off of her social media for a while now and we don't really know where she is or what she's doing at the moment. Therefore it's easy to make things up such as seeing her in Toys R Us with a new hairdo.

3 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Funny how no one is ever taking pictures when stuff like this happends. It's so damn easy to just take out your phone and it doesn't even need to be obvious if you just do it right. 

I'm calling bullshit on this one, Britney has been off of her social media for a while now and we don't really know where she is or what she's doing at the moment. Therefore it's easy to make things up such as seeing her in Toys R Us with a new hairdo.

It’s also a Britney fan account, they’re probably trolling.

Guest StrawberryKisses

Aren't her kids like 11 and 12?

Which 11 and 12 year olds shop at Toys R Us?

Unless...

She's got another baby coming

:triggered:

15 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Funny how no one is ever taking pictures when stuff like this happens. It's so damn easy to just take out your phone and it doesn't even need to be obvious if you just do it right. 

What if Britney snuck away to the Philippines ? When Vegas starts again she's nowhere to be found

5 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Aren't her kids like 11 and 12?

Which 11 and 12 year olds shop at Toys R Us?

Unless...

She's got another baby coming

:triggered:

She has Lexi though.

Also, I still used to go to Toys R Us when I was in high school to buy Pokémon stuff :giggleney: But the store I used to go started to lower its quality and the item selection was very poor and everything was like damaged, etc, so I only buy stuff on Target now, or online :P

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

What if Britney snuck away to the Philippines ? When Vegas starts again she's nowhere to be found

That Piece of Me reference :bparty:

Archived