Britney to receive MTV Artist Of The Millennium Award at the VMAs [rumour]

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Although I don't believe it, there is a new rumour that while Xtina would get the vanguard award this year, Britney would also get the AOTM award too (the one she apparently gave MJ in 2002).

In one of the group chats I'm on Twitter, someone shared a screenshot of someone starting the rumour on facebook. Wait until fiebre sees this.

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

It would be the ultimate shade to Christina :orangu:

I didn't think of that:shameless:

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Although I don't believe it, there is a new rumour that while Xtina would get the vanguard award this year, Britney would also get the AOTM award too (the one she gave MJ in 2002).

In one of the group chats I'm on Twitter, someone shared a screenshot of someone starting the rumour on facebook. Wait until fiebre sees this.

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?

I Think that would be iconic? she would still christina spotlight once again!!! Who would be ideal to hand Britney the award>???  Gaga, adele, or taylor swift?

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I doubt it, those are rarely given out. Wasn’t Michael Jackson the last to receive it?

I though he was the first one to receive it:juggingu:

It would've made more sense to give it to her in 2009 tho:shameless: perfect time

The Artist of the Millennium Award doesn't exist :orangu: there was a misunderstanding at the 2002 VMA's, MJ thought he was getting that award but Britney only said he CONSIDERED him to be artist of the millennium. The show was hosted on his birthday so they gave him a cake but not an award. 

2 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

I Think that would be iconic? she would still christina spotlight once again!!! Who would be ideal to hand Britney the award>???  Gaga, adele, or taylor swift?

Mtv is apparently in talks to get Gaga & pink to give Xtina's awards.

Ngl I'd love it to be Beyonce:shameless:

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

Artist of the Millennium awards cancelled :weusay:

What award was it then that she was handing then?

There was no award. It was his birthday so Britney presented him with a birthday cake and when introducing him she said 'I consider him the artist of the millennium' or something like that.

Archived