Top 5 | Britney Jean [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Is there a way to change answers? :meltdown: I did this on the go and think I messed up. :meltdown: I know Hold on Tight was number 1, which isn't a mistake! :queenflopga: Just forgot the others nnnnnnnnnnn :tiffcackle:

4 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Voted! Knowing exhale y'all will have Body Ache in the top 5 :triggered:

I can ******* imagine nnnnnnnnnnnnnn :idkney:

6 hours ago, nels64 said:

oooh! These are fun. Are we gonna do an ultimate top 5 out of all the top 5s we already chose when we're done with all 9 albums?

That's a good idea!! :)

6 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It took me a minute to figure what you were talking about :cuteneylaugh:

I don't have any of the new systems, I haven't had one in years actually. My last one was Xbox 360. I'm thinking of getting a switch though and if that's the case then hell yeah! Are you?!

I'd love to buy Mania too but yeah, I have none of the new systems :crying4:

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Is there a way to change answers? :meltdown: I did this on the go and think I messed up. :meltdown: I know Hold on Tight was number 1, which isn't a mistake! :queenflopga: Just forgot the others nnnnnnnnnnn :tiffcackle:

I can ******* imagine nnnnnnnnnnnnnn :idkney:

You can vote a second time and I delete your past entry! ;)

11 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It took me a minute to figure what you were talking about :cuteneylaugh:

I don't have any of the new systems, I haven't had one in years actually. My last one was Xbox 360. I'm thinking of getting a switch though and if that's the case then hell yeah! Are you?!

:hype:it's fine.  But yeah but I really wanted the collectors editions for the Xbox one but it's sold out on Amazon so I'm just getting the standard. Yeah invest in a new console or you'll miss mania and forces, which now has my favorite song as of now that infinite song it's so good. And I'm the minority when I say fist bump is really catchy reminds me of something from heroes or adventure. 

Archived