I’ve got Make Me stems if you wanna trade

Enzocuban

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

hey calm down people, i always been reliable, i would def share it but i will be in trouble for that, so , if you have any I released snippet, picture, anything, i will sent it to you, and if you wanna share, just do it!

How can you even get in trouble for that lol. Just leak them. They eventually will. 

2 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

IF only one person qould have been nice here,  i would be more than happy to share for free, once again you prove a point, exhale is for frustraded mean *******

Exhale has never been for trading tbh and this came off like you were showing off. Your proof you claim still doesn't say what song it is. Real proof are snippets of the stems.

I'd happily give you 10 bucks for them after having proof ;)

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Enzocuban said:

IF only one person qould have been nice here,  i would be more than happy to share for free, once again you prove a point, exhale is for frustraded mean *******

giphy.gif

Jk:Lshark:

just leak them there's a ton of nice britney fans out there 

imagine all the remixes we would have :Lshark:

it would be so cool rather than keeping them for you

whats the point of keeping it with you if your not gonna share it ? 

We aren't frustrated with no reason to be so. Since the birth of Exhale, people been coming up in here claiming to have X, Y & Z just to get people riled up. That's not cool. Why do that? Either share what you have or don't. It's really that simple. 

8 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Exhale has never been for trading tbh and this came off like you were showing off. Your proof you claim still doesn't say what song it is. Real proof are snippets of the stems.

I'd happily give you 10 bucks for them after having proof ;)

How are you gonna complain about people selling stems & then offer someone money for them the next day... :squintney:

A true mess. These are leaking soon anyways so don't waste your time, everyone and their sister in the trading communities have these.

Archived