Maluma is working with BURNS & Karen Kwek. Possible collab with Britney?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Crossover?! He cant even speak english properly . Sorryyy he should stay in his lane

and am not trying to be racist . I be all for his crossover if he knew english well

Do you think Shakira spoke English well when she first started?

Look what she accomplished...

He's hot, we know it, and if they collab (especially for CYM) is a confirmed #1 WW hit. But honestly? i don't think he fits with Britney (maybe i'm wrong), his singles lyrics are kinda denigrating (i'm judging for a few singles, i'm not saying HIS WHOLE music is like that) and i would rather Shakira, Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias! But we will see (if this happens) :urite:

3 hours ago, ohoney said:

He's hot, we know it, and if they collab (especially for CYM) is a confirmed #1 WW hit. But honestly? i don't think he fits with Britney (maybe i'm wrong), his singles lyrics are kinda denigrating (i'm judging for a few singles, i'm not saying HIS WHOLE music is like that) and i would rather Shakira, Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias! But we will see (if this happens) :urite:

:gaspney: I would love Britney and Shakira. They should start the song off like Shakira Shakira It's Britney, *****.

5 hours ago, Sonyeri said:

Do you think Shakira spoke English well when she first started?

Look what she accomplished...

That's way different. Before becoming a global pop star, Shakira was already a established musician in the Spanish speaking countries with 2 or 3 albums already. Her artistry, lyrics, voice, and talent as an overall were 100 levels higher than Maluma's whose only talent is to be "hot". He doesn't sing, dance or write his songs which don't need that much of brain cells because most of them are as stupid as the pineapple-pen joke. Too bad nowadays Shakira has become a childish trend-follower of this **** called reggaeton. :byebitch:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

That's way different. Before becoming a global pop star, Shakira was already a established musician in the Spanish speaking countries with 2 or 3 albums already. Her artistry, lyrics, voice, and talent as an overall were 100 levels higher than Maluma's whose only talent is to be "hot". He doesn't sing, dance or write his songs which don't need that much of brain cells because most of them are as stupid as the pineapple-pen joke. Too bad nowadays Shakira has become a childish trend-follower of this **** called reggaeton. :byebitch:

Times have changed . No one says you need to have a certain number of albums to make a crossover. You can even start your career in English if you feel like.

If the guy is making a crossover before Shakira did in her time is for a reason. I'm not a fan but the guy but let him do his thing.

And don't come with the whole "he's just popular because he is hot" excuse. Which artist nowadays doesn't take advantage of their looks to sell...besides Adele?

5 hours ago, Sonyeri said:

Times have changed . No one says you need to have a certain number of albums to make a crossover. You can even start your career in English if you feel like.

If the guy is making a crossover before Shakira did in her time is for a reason. I'm not a fan but the guy but let him do his thing.

And don't come with the whole "he's just popular because he is hot" excuse. Which artist nowadays doesn't take advantage of their looks to sell...besides Adele?

1. It's not about how much time they have been in the industry it's about the quality of the music they did before becoming global singers. Shakira's early albums were pure gold for Latin music unlike Maluma's music which sounds the same, the lyrics are stupid AF! 

2. Ofc, everyone takes advantage of their looks and yes, even Adele. But the difference is that it is the only feature Maluma has. There's nothing more to offer. He just stands there doing nothing on stage. His "artistry" is so empty, plain, stupid, cheap.... 

Archived